Gaming Have you ever completed the whole pokedex?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Nope, not in any of them. I remember I got like 120-ish in Pokemon Red (I clocked in so many hours in that game... sooo many) but couldn't go past that. I remember I would spend hours online looking for how to get Mew, but at the time, all of the "Mew tricks" were fake. I guess there's a real way to get Mew now?

FXTechDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything in red yay for me
smile.gif
but it took a while then i tryed yellow and i needed zapdos or something

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Me and my boyfriend between us owned almost all the versions (including the gamecube ones) and together we compiled and finished our pokedexes on my copy of Fire Red and his copy of Leaf Green. It only took us a few months and we were on a pokemon playing spree then anyways so it wasn't much of a burden
laugh.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive only been able to do this in Pokemon Red and Blue, Seen and Caught all, im really close on Pokemon Damond, im just waiting for the Pokemon Platinum to come out in English, its a shame that the JAP version doesn't work with the ENG Pearl/Diamond

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, with Firered.
I actually bought Leafgreen for it lol.
None of my friends had it, and no one was intrested in buying it, so I bought it from a dutch ebaylike site.

semiartificial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I completed all 493 last spring (mainly to please/impress my son, he's 7 I'm 50!). I/We had previously worked on Yellow, Gold, Ruby, and Leaf Green before getting both Diamond and Pearl, so I was able to get over 400 by catching/transfers/breeding/evolution, the rest were via online trading, and I'm sure that some of the things I traded for are AR hacks (eg. Arceus). Took me 240 hours.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I completed RED/BLUE/YELLOW without cheating.. well to get Mew my mate cheated and traded with a Caterpie but other than that I had all 151 from the original, had quite a few in Gold but thought the games went down hill from there on, tried playing the new Pokemon games and think... sucky.. badly drawn even weirder names and a huge collection of shite... oh well
smile.gif

Prosoccer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I beat Pokemon blue without trading a single pokemon or any AR or gameshark. I just used the in game glitch of the trainer 1/ trainer 2. (Often used to get Mew) Scouted out trainers with the specials of the pokemon I needed. Truly Fulfilling. Although the Diploma you get at the end is not worth it. Another question is has anyone finished dragon warrior monsters completely? Full monsters... I know i have also. 96 hours. I think 215 monsters?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
semiartificial said:
I completed all 493 last spring (mainly to please/impress my son, he's 7 I'm 50!). I/We had previously worked on Yellow, Gold, Ruby, and Leaf Green before getting both Diamond and Pearl, so I was able to get over 400 by catching/transfers/breeding/evolution, the rest were via online trading, and I'm sure that some of the things I traded for are AR hacks (eg. Arceus). Took me 240 hours.

Now that is amazing!
All 493, dude, where did you get the inspiration and willpower to do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory