Have u tasted urine?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
jalapeno said:

You should watch out which cans you swig from when you're half asleep!
grog.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha anyone ever see Home Movies? When they are camping and the Eugene kid pees in Coach McGuirks canteen.

Funniest thing ever. That's the first 7 min of the show including the pee scene.

"someone peed in my canteen!"
"how did you identify that taste so quickly?"

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I was very small, probably 4 years old, I somehow managed to pee into my own mouth (I was a really dumb kid). Not a lot, just enough to taste it. All I remember was that it tasted sour, no doubt from the acid content.

Trophies
XP
Country
I have as well, my own actually. It was about a cold, 3 am. Woke up, having the usual feeling of wanting to pee badly, got up, went to the toilet took my boxers off and peed. Damn thing sprayed all over directed upwards. It was erected, too bad I didn't notice it since I was too busy sleeping while peeing. Tasted like The most bitter expired beer you could find mixed with the acidity of vinegar with an added pinch of lemon or orange peel. For a better word, tasted like piss.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, urine is rather sterile. I never have, personally, but I am unable to find a reason that this would be unsanitary or unhealthy.

A little strange though, for sure...

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Bob Loblaw
i used to watch home movies and really block out the style of graphics in that show ;P
QUOTE said:
Urine is mostly water, and relatively sterile. But this does not mean it qualifies for the recommended 6 - 8 daily glasses of H2O, and here's why: in addition to the water content, urine contains trace elements of hundreds of other things —from undigested alcohol to nitrogen and potassium, and sodium, which makes it such a salty drink. (By the way, the first pee in the morning is more concentrated; and the more water you drink, the more diluted it will be.) Urine could — in rare cases — also have some toxic substances in it, such as lead or arsenic. It can also contain trace amounts of drugs that the urinating person has recently ingested, though probably not enough to actually give the sipper any high or show up on a drug test.
Yearning to drink my urine — Safe?
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2187.html

i needed to know too ;x

@2002120141
peeing with an erect penis in a toliet and not a urinal is DEFINITELY a disadvantage for a man ! =[

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.