i just love salt

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Salt also know as Sodium Chloride is 40% Sodium and 60% Chloride, too much salt in your diet can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Salt also know as Sodium Chloride is 40% Sodium and 60% Chloride, too much salt in your diet can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke.
1707232229849.jpeg

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
and i dont know why it just tastes good
🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂
im addicted
As matter of fact, the evolution give us some methods in which our body tell us what it needs:

You feel thirsty when you need water.
You feel hungry when you need food.

but for the sodium the body do not develop some direct method, so the human race become ADDICTED to salt in order to not die.

your body uses some process called Sodium - Potassium pump as cellular engine with a correct balance you could die!

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As matter of fact, the evolution give us some methods in which our body tell us what it needs:

You feel thirsty when you need water.
You feel hungry when you need food.

but for the sodium the body do not develop some direct method, so the human race become ADDICTED to salt in order to not die.

your body uses some process called Sodium - Potassium pump as cellular engine with a correct balance you could die!
in general we did not develop ways to stop wanting things that are in limited supply

humans will over eat for instance to crazy extents, ditto with salt - in nature it was a limited resource so we never needed a way to feel satiated with it

for water which is often plentiful, after a cup or so more of it magically seems unappealing

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
sometimes i need to eat a bit of salt myself now and then, not too much but i feel when the body craves it too. and i heard something similar of someone else here

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
And it has the benefit of being half sodium, and 100% salt

Monosodium glutamate
So if it's that tasty with half the sodium, how tasty would it be with all the sodium? Or even more! Imagine... polysodium glutamate :O

1708341165176.png

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol