i just love salt

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
sometimes i need to eat a bit of salt myself now and then, not too much but i feel when the body craves it too. and i heard something similar of someone else here
I am on a restricted sodioum diet because my hart and I hear you, some days I see a🧂And can not help my self I have to pour a little pinch on the palm of my hand and then lick it like there's not tomorrow, even now writing this my mouth is watering😝

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I am on a restricted sodioum diet because my hart and I hear you, some days I see a🧂And can not help my self I have to pour a little pinch on the palm of my hand and then lick it like there's not tomorrow, even now writing this my mouth is watering😝
well...I don't have a
🧂

Post automatically merged:

But I do have bag and box of salt. bag of salt with non grounded salt sea pieces and I usually grab a couple of those non grounded sea salt rocks and put them in my mouth and ground them/let them melt inside my mouth

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I know something else that is mmm sorta salty tasting :evil:

:unsure: Maybe that's why I like it :) Allot :D
A joke from my youth:

A little girl tell his mother: "The peepee of johnny is like a cheeto", the mother calmly ask: "because is little and curved?" the little girl answer: "No because is salty."

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A joke from my youth:

A little girl tell his mother: "The peepee of johnny is like a cheeto", the mother calmly ask: "because is little and curved?" the little girl answer: "No because is salty."

:tpi::rofl2: That one caught me off guard :rofl2::tpi:

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
A joke from my youth:

Because it's cheesy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol