Hacking Have Playmods.co.uk scammed me or something?

StarPlatinum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why run out of stock then? Keep selling them and ship everything next year would have been more profitable.
Seem to me that you are bored and like to come up with funny theories, I'm out, wish you good luck man anyway.

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why run out of stock then? Keep selling them and ship everything next year would have been more profitable.
Seem to me that you are bored and like to come up with funny theories, I'm out, wish you good luck man anyway.

Because having 1000's of disgruntled customers instead of a few means more complaints, not rocket science. Anyway, care to explain why the tracking information doesn't work? MY order was dispatched on the 17th using EMS, care to explain what's happened to it? I'm not the only one with that problem either.

Actually don't bother replying, good thing you're "OUT".

tmiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My tracking number is still working. I'm hopping receiving mais gateway on Monday. BUT I don't know...those guys of the post office had one week of vacation.

asdfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just found this thread, kinda feels good to know that I'm not alone :lol:

I've ordered a Gateway card on Dec 15, and aftership is stuck at "Item sent to country of destination" since Dec 18.

The delay is probably due to xmas and the end of the year, I'll wait a little bit more before making up some crazy theories that would involve the illuminati

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just found this thread, kinda feels good to know that I'm not alone :lol:

I've ordered a Gateway card on Dec 15, and aftership is stuck at "Item sent to country of destination" since Dec 18.

The delay is probably due to xmas and the end of the year, I'll wait a little bit more before making up some crazy theories that would involve the illuminati

Probably best lol

If you chose "Priority AirMail" then it's only trackable until it leaves the country (cyprus) in which case your gateway might be in the UK by now.

No need to worry :P

an07her

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time Im using Royal Mail or DHL the tracking number is not found until they first scan it. No reason to worry here.

Reactions: cearp

felystar

Trophies
XP
Country
I just received mine yesterday from playmods, don't worry, you'll be able to track it until it is sent to the country of destination, later on, it will be "lost" until you receive it ;P

Reactions: Deleted-355425

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK guys, they finally responded after I opened up a dispute on Paypal. They said they will contact the carrier tomorrow and confirmed the fact that the tracking information says "EXPIRED"

So for anyone whos in a similar situation, perhaps there's light at the end of the tunnel after all. All the best!

nitehack

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nitehack.blogspot.com.es
XP
Country
Spain
OK guys, they finally responded after I opened up a dispute on Paypal. They said they will contact the carrier tomorrow and confirmed the fact that the tracking information says "EXPIRED"

So for anyone whos in a similar situation, perhaps there's light at the end of the tunnel after all. All the best!
ok, hopefully they solve. When you know something please comment it. I'm the same. thanks

I ordered it on 15th December. It was sent to my country Dec 18th, and received it Friday 26th.
Ok , I am also from Spain. Is "Correos" who delivers the package? Does it appear sometime tracking number on the page "Correos"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: smokey flavor that reminds me of beef jerkey on top of a really rich kind of bbq sauce. Heat...