Hacking Have a DSTwo coming from realhotstuff in 2 days

FearItSelf23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else ordered from realhotstuff? I needed the card soon since I'm going out of town next week so I ordered from them instead of nds-card due to them being located in the US. Everything seems alright but I figured I'd ask if anyone else got one from them and if the card came as expected.

FearItSelf23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome guys thanks for the replies. I would have supported gbatemps sponsor if I didn't need it sooner but realhotstuff shipping is such a huge plus for them. ordered yesterday and estimated delivery date is saturday.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome guys thanks for the replies. I would have supported gbatemps sponsor if I didn't need it sooner but realhotstuff shipping is such a huge plus for them. ordered yesterday and estimated delivery date is saturday.

Their warehouse is in Edison, NJ, and me living in Toms River, NJ means that I literally get my purchases two days after ordering regardless of what shipping I pick.

They don't delay with getting their stuff sent out, either. They're a -little- on the pricier side, but I can live with that since they seem to be running a pretty honest business.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER