Hacking Has anyone tested Wiipower's IOS60 wad manager?

bobinski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
my last hope is that by using the custom wad manager IOS60 we managed to install tickets -something that we could not before-, maybe the fight isn't lost and the wad manager 1.3 can be somehow fixed.

otherwise we wait for another trick, we play old games on emulators and wiiwares... we buy
fortunately backups play nice

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
BootMii should give us full control on Starlet, without any Nintendo IOS running in background... MAYBE it could be used to install channels ;-)

I feel I'm missing a lot of stuff about the Wii security though

anonymous_cactus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running ISO60WAD MANAGER (by wiipower)

RUN: CIOSv7.wad (or any other wad except the IOS below)

INSTALLING WAD, PLEASE WAIT
>>> INSTALLING TITLE... ERROR! (ret = -1029)

~~

Running ISO60WAD MANAGER (by wiipower)

If I attempt running a CIO (ios16-64-v257-prod)
INSTALLING WAD, PLEASE WAIT
>>> INSTALLING TITLE... ERROR! (ret = -1035)

~~

so... still no dice for me
frown.gif

Selling this wii and getting a new one is not really an option for me because...

A. It has a hardware mod in it, and there is no way I'm opening it up to uninstall it. It was bad enough opening it the first time. Unless of course I sell it in a forum where someone wants a modded wii, but, they will have to live with not being able to install WADS
B. I dont want to deal with software mods with a new wii, and would hate to install a hardware one (which is tougher now anyways as far as i know, I had a launch wii)
C. I have many BOUGHT wiiware/virtual console games, which will be useless if I get a new wii

I have a feeling this wont be solved anytime soon, unfortunately. In the meantime though, i've been fooling around with a lot of homebrew games and applications, and I can now catch up on some disc games i've missed out on recently

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-