Hacking has anyone tested the ps1 emulator on xbox one X?

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering if anyone tested the emulator on xbox one x, I wonder if there is improvement

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt the majority of people in this scene even have an Xbox One X yet to be honest

idk why legit made me lol

I'd be able to try it for you OP if my xbox one didnt crap out before the X came out so I went to get a xbox one s to replace my one. Give it a few months before more people around here or in general have it. And alot of people here are kids/teen so probably after christmas a few members will have it as well.

Reactions: wiired24

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i wont count on it, the CPU us still trash, most emulator counts on the CPU not GPU.
if regular X1 can't, then the X also wont.

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, it's not the full power, also even 1 core should be enough to emulate PS1, but the app not enhanced enough for Xbox one.

Well Dynarec or lack thereof makes a big difference. The Xbox One handles PPSSPP because it has Dynarec. If that wasn't the casse games would run pretty damn slow.

Reactions: Deleted User

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Well Dynarec or lack thereof makes a big difference. The Xbox One handles PPSSPP because it has Dynarec. If that wasn't the casse games would run pretty damn slow.
just saw a video of PPSSPP on X1, it runs very slow even for normal PSP game, not even god of war which even in high end mobile phones or nvidia shield struggle with that game.

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just saw a video of PPSSPP on X1, it runs very slow even for normal PSP game, not even god of war which even in high end mobile phones or nvidia shield struggle with that game.

While there are a few games that do run slow the vast majority however run fairly well. Some games have occasional lag but they are still very much playable. Don't take my word for it though, just look yourself^_^

I'd also recommend you take a look at the compatibility list that's listed on the official PSP XB1 thread. There's a full list of games that run well and games that don't
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...on-xbox-one-easy-to-install-runs-fast.468051/

Last edited by wiired24,
Reactions: dominater01

murdersbane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not much of a difference :( tho to be fair im usi2bg months old emulator files as my internet is currently off at my house... only have phone net :/ (had the files stored from old xb1)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @RedColoredStars, whats the video about?