Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No there should be one on freeshop or ciangel no need to use lurantis cia

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This thread died out like crazy
What if the CIA is already installed?
Do I have to delete it and get the version of the freeshop?

Karuley

Trophies
XP
Country
question, i went online on my lurantis save using the freeshop cia and ended up getting banned (2nd wave before EUR was released)
i have since ubanned myself using the clean lfcs b method
if it safe for me to use the lurantis save on the freeshop cia or should i start over?
do i need to change my start date in pkhex or something?
thanks in advance

Seifer87

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi I was banned with lurantis pokemon sun one week ago. Now I have changed my console, downloaded freeshop version and transferred save from banned console. Now can I play online or I have to restart the game?
Thanks

Reactions: KytuzuEX

divertidus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For now nobody has had problems with the bans and the amount of forum posts has gone down (people are playing looks) so it seems safe to play online.

Anyway, when people raise the face of the screen tell us their experience

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How'd you import your mons without the Bank? Mine are all still trapped in AS...

Dumped the save from my original cart and then yeah, imported the pokemons with PKHex.

Hi I was banned with lurantis pokemon sun one week ago. Now I have changed my console, downloaded freeshop version and transferred save from banned console. Now can I play online or I have to restart the game?
Thanks

You can play online. The ban doesn't come from the leaked version as not everyone has been banned with it. I guess you just played it online before the official release date in your country.

Thanks guys! I think I will redownload it. Is it safe to go online after that?
Also, do you know if I have to start a new game or I can use the same save file?

No need to change the save, as it was just ban for people who accessed the servers prior to the official release date.

Will you get banned if you are using a legit version of the game, but you transfer your save file from the leaked copy, and your adventure start date is way before the game released?

No. They don't care if you got the game early, just if you played it online or not.

Last edited by davhuit,

Don Ravioli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Might be repetition, but can I have a confirm that the currently available Pokemon Sun and Moon on freeshop doesn't lead to online bans ?

Seifer87

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dumped the save from my original cart and then yeah, imported the pokemons with PKHex.

You can play online. The ban doesn't come from the leaked version as not everyone has been banned with it. I guess you just played it online before the official release date in your country.

No need to change the save, as it was just ban for people who accessed the servers prior to the official release date.

No. They don't care if you got the game early, just if you played it online or not.
I have left a pokemon in the gts before the ban. It is a problem? I'm from italy can I play now?
Thanks

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I haven't commented anymore lol
Can I play with my save from Lurantis' cia on a Moon cartdrige on my 2DS without it getting banned like my 3DS? :/
plz reply

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't commented anymore lol
Can I play with my save from Lurantis' cia on a Moon cartdrige on my 2DS without it getting banned like my 3DS? :/
plz reply
All the evidence suggests you can probably play that save with no problems, but nobody knows for sure.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhmm. it's more safe to edit the start date
..?
You can do that if you wish, but you're probably being paranoid. I doubt someone is going to be banned for a bad start date. For more reasons than one, many 3DS systems aren't on the right date and time. It's not a violation of the law nor terms of service to be on the wrong date/time.

In other words, having a start date of November 8, 2016 does not demonstrate that you installed a leaked version of the game.

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can do that if you wish, but you're probably being paranoid. I doubt someone is going to be banned for a bad start date. For more reasons than one, many 3DS systems aren't on the right date and time. It's not a violation of the law nor terms of service to be on the wrong date/time.

In other words, having a start date of November 8, 2016 does not demonstrate that you installed a leaked version of the game.
Yeah I'm a bit paranoid asd
Thanks! ^^

The problem is, with other people I've said it's safe..but ironically personally I'm scared. lmao.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yeah I'm a bit paranoid asd
Thanks! ^^

The problem is, with other people I've said it's safe..but ironically personally I'm scared. lmao.
I linked my Game Sync. So, be free to not worrying about it.

Mine's November 9.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?