Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

BasedFrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized the reason our NNIDs and consoles were banned from the Nintendo Network.

Mario Maker, from my understanding, requires access to the Nintendo Network to download maps. Just a thought on WHY the 022 ban was given out.
OH NO NOT MARIO MAKER!
giphy.gif

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
"400 people currently viewing this thread".
Can you guys explain to me how this kind of thread gets 351 pages of replies in course of a week?

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well in a way its good to delink the ID what I wonder; is if you use the forked version to remove the ID and go back to the original A9hl file will that give you the same effect
DONT DO THAT O.O you will get a new error I can't remember fully 022 25 something I went back to the modded one o.o least I had a new id

starly396

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"400 people currently viewing this thread".
Can you guys explain to me how this kind of thread gets 351 pages of replies in course of a week?

It's not really a "Has anyone got banned?" thread anymore. This is the thread where people are actively discovering methods of circumventing the bans.

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That is why there will be another shit storm when that happen :) Kids will come here to flame Mega-Mew why didn't the fix work, why they got ban again, when is new fix coming out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ