Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
revisiting

n3ds lcfs(?) and moveble.sed are different but moveble.sed is the exact same as the on on the old 3ds that is banned too. Are my chances kill?

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
001/002 does prohibit system transfers, not to mention if you have an NNID you need to sign in. So without one, you'll still get an error, with one you'll still get an error. Someone that with a patched Luma and 2 systems can test but I'm not hopeful it would go through.

in which step it should give an error?

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use system transfer on a banned DS one way or the other.
The Luma Patch only bypasses the 022 to allow to you create a new NNID and link (Still give you 011 when trying to use it)

Can't I delte the nnid after system transfer? I wanna get cfw on my 3sxl but I don't want 2 banned consoles

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
man this file is going in here for atmost 1 hour is safe and im using it, is a payload that unban the 022 ban (but gives 011-6901 in eshop) miiverse works anyway
But... I asked this three times and i got no real answer... Miiverse works with the same NNID and that payload?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well we only need the system to produce a new movable.sed maybe we dont need the System Transfer in that kind of way.
I dont really know how else we could get the console to create one anew.

But like I said using a clean NNIDsave.bin would solve the signing in problem and 022-2812 while trying to system transfer, no?
It should in theory yeah, but if it is in fact tied to the same server that throws the 001/002 it's going to do the same with eShop access or not. Like you said before, we need to figure a way to get the system to think it's performing a transfer so it generates the new moveable.sed without actually doing the transfer.

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sorry for getting spammy, but I've got a question.

A console header is a string of alphanumeric characters just as much as a cartridge one is, right?

If people who played the leaked .CIA used their console header, isn't it possible (yet unlikely) that the header from both console and cartridge ended up being the same as a coincidence?

To put it into perspective, it could be seen as the Trainer ID and the Secret ID.

If they happened to be the same between trainers when trading, as long as both trainers had the same exact name, they would be recognized as one and the same.

Therefore, while oddly convenient, it could be argumented that this situation was the same for each and every one of us, thus requiring us to be unbanned.

Also, at least in the US, warranty law states that no warranty of a service shall be negated unless the provider can prove the damage was provoked by the modification of said good or service.

I state this as an extra for those that were supposedly banned just for having CFW.

Here are my sources:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/16/700.10

https://hardware.slashdot.org/story...rranty-for-jailbreaking-or-rooting-your-phone

Not sure if what I stated is valid for this case, so I'm open for corrections.

They can demand to inspect your device and can easily detect if it's hacked or not.

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2DS with 11.2.0-35 Emu Luma 5.5 but I can't connect to Pokemon Moon Online (trade, GTS,etc) it says that I have to update my console but it's already updated so what can I do? I'm not banned of course, I can play other games online like MK7 or SSB4 (using ctr-httpwn) but no Pokemon Moon.

Funkentanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I have the Error 022-2812, I can not access the eshop...
But I can still go online with Omega Ruby. I want to buy a New 3DS next week, I still have the Old Model. What is with my NNID, can I link my NNID to the new 3DS? Or am I banned there, too?

Mic1604

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
They can demand to inspect your device and can easily detect if it's hacked or not.
Since Luma can load off CTRNAND, maybe a payload could be modified so it has certain settings enabled at the moment of compilation, then it could be flashed and hidden as something similar to a fragmented trojan horse. Then, we would only have to delete things like FBI or JKSM and establish a certain button press combination to load a specially named ARM9 payload off the SD card, which would install a .CIA of FBI again so we could recover the content.

If checksums are a problem, even those can be faked.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Luma can load off CTRNAND, maybe a payload could be modified so it has certain settings enabled at the moment of compilation, then it could be flashed and hidden as something similar to a fragmented trojan horse. Then, we would only have to delete things like FBI or JKSM and establish a certain button press combination to load a specially named ARM9 payload off the SD card, which would install a .CIA of FBI again so we could recover the content.

If checksums are a problem, even those can be faked.
We were speculating the same about patching NTR RAm processes on boot too. At least to bypass the online ban.

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have the Error 022-2812, I can not access the eshop...
But I can still go online with Omega Ruby. I want to buy a New 3DS next week, I still have the Old Model. What is with my NNID, can I link my NNID to the new 3DS? Or am I banned there, too?

I want to perform the method delete the nnid, and then system transfer to get cfw on my new ds as well. I don't know if it will banned tho. I want tobtry tonight but I need confirmation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!