Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So the System Transfer is "special", huh. Does anyone here know how the Transfer works (or, to be exact, how it generates the new movable.sed)? Maybe, just maybe, while it connects to the server the new whitelisted seed is generated? So we can "simulate" it (with NTR?) to connect to the server and get the new one? Just a theory tho...

EDIT: Ninja'd lol

had that idea myself last night before i dozed off... making your banned system do a system transfer then, formatting it to regenerate new movable seed. dump that, reformat, compare inject

EDIT: Will system transfer via PC be enough? i mean it will go through all steps but not via wifi or wifi to sd transfer. Thinking its about to transfer SDs

Last edited by Jhayym,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use system transfer on a banned DS one way or the other.
The Luma Patch only bypasses the 022 to allow to you create a new NNID and link (Still give you 011 when trying to use it)

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Luma Patch only bypasses the 022 to allow to you create a new NNID and link (Still give you 011 when trying to use it)
but what if you were never eshop banned anyway since some of us didnt have nnids

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hm, so let's say I have an unbanned 3DS. Can't I theoretically system transfer from this unbanned 3DS to the banned 3DS? Would the banned 3DS inherit the clean unbanned 3DS's LocalFriendSeed? And as part of the system transfer process, the source unbanned 3DS will also receive a new set of LocalFriendSeed. Is there any chance this would work?

I dont know someone would have to try it.
But since the original console gets formatted I guess its theoretically possible?

I really dont know though

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know someone would have to try it.
But since the original console gets formatted I guess its theoretically possible?

I really dont know though

IT WONT INHERIT THE LFC but it will take the Movable, which then you dump and decrypt then copy the values to LFC

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There has to be a way somehow.

How about this. If you inject a new nnidsave.bin you can access eShop right? So using this method you could use the system transfer aswell since it is not bound to the 002-0102 error, no?

Or does 002-0102 also prohibit system transfers? It shouldnt though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

IT WONT INHERIT THE LFC but it will take the Movable, which then you dump and decrypt then copy the values to LFC

Yeah, thats what I thought.
You'd use movable.sed and compare the values then replace

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lemme know if a way is found to remove error 002-0102 without a 2nd 3DS or system transfer.

I should spend the weekend not dealing with this.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There has to be a way somehow.

How about this. If you inject a new nnidsave.bin you can access eShop right? So using this method you could use the system transfer aswell since it is not bound to the 002-0102 error, no?

Or does 002-0102 also prohibit system transfers? It shouldnt though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, thats what I thought.
You'd use movable.sed and compare the values then replace
001/002 does prohibit system transfers, not to mention if you have an NNID you need to sign in. So without one, you'll still get an error, with one you'll still get an error. Someone that with a patched Luma and 2 systems can test but I'm not hopeful it would go through.

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
001/002 does prohibit system transfers, not to mention if you have an NNID you need to sign in. So without one, you'll still get an error, with one you'll still get an error. Someone that with a patched Luma and 2 systems can test but I'm not hopeful it would go through.

well we only need the system to produce a new movable.sed maybe we dont need the System Transfer in that kind of way.
I dont really know how else we could get the console to create one anew.

But like I said using a clean NNIDsave.bin would solve the signing in problem and 022-2812 while trying to system transfer, no?

Reactions: Majickhat55

Mic1604

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for getting spammy, but I've got a question.

A console header is a string of alphanumeric characters just as much as a cartridge one is, right?

If people who played the leaked .CIA used their console header, isn't it possible (yet unlikely) that the header from both console and cartridge ended up being the same as a coincidence?

To put it into perspective, it could be seen as the Trainer ID and the Secret ID.

If they happened to be the same between trainers when trading, as long as both trainers had the same exact name, they would be recognized as one and the same.

Therefore, while oddly convenient, it could be argumented that this situation was the same for each and every one of us, thus requiring us to be unbanned.

Also, at least in the US, warranty law states that no warranty of a service shall be negated unless the provider can prove the damage was provoked by the modification of said good or service.

I state this as an extra for those that were supposedly banned just for having CFW.

Here are my sources:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/16/700.10

https://hardware.slashdot.org/story...rranty-for-jailbreaking-or-rooting-your-phone

Not sure if what I stated is valid for this case, so I'm open for corrections.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉