Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help. Got a hold of a laptop and checked the files again.

The N3DS LocalFriendCodeSeed_B is different to the movable.sed. BUT

my old 3ds movable.sed is exactly the same as the movable.sed from the n3ds. They did system trasnfer to make that clear.

So does this means i can't edit the LFCS file with the movable.sed from my n3ds? Would it mean it would still be banned because the n3ds movable.sed is the same as my old3ds?
Did you system transfer from your O3DS to your new one?
Either way you can just inject whatever LFS you have that's different from the one inside moveable.sed on your banned console.

Blackforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, I went full retard mode...
Had "only" the 002 ban, so I tried to create a NNID for fun. Worked absolutly fine. Then around a day later I also got the 022-2812 ban...
Not that I really care about online 3DS gaming, but I feel absolutly stupid atm...

Reactions: TimodeJ

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it confirmed that if you find a way to system transfer from unbanned to banned you will get a new movable.sed and lfc on the unbanned console, so if you get a ban in one of them the other is unaffected? Or, lets say you system transfer from console #1 to #2 (both unbanned) will you end up with 3 different movable.sed and lfc? (So you can use old ones from #2 to give to a banned friend, etc)

ILSATS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! Just wanna know if its safe to play online now that the game is released on other countries?
No one knows for sure. Most people assume that it's "safe". If you want to minimize the risk, I suggest stay offline for a few days to see if there's any more ban.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
If they are both banned then what you're doing is pointless anyway. It's not a mismatch that unbans you, but injects the legit LFS from an unbanned/transferred console.
Because people were saying that if on your system both files are different yo can just copy whats on the .sed to the other file and presto. But i guess that doesnt apply to be because both old3ds and n3rds has the same sed? Dispite untop of it the other file is different from the sed?

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can't believe I'm still awake.
Chain Sys Transfering multiple devices to generate thousands of LFS anyone?
Ugh, afaik you need to wait a week between two sys tranfers, right?
I thought we could start a huge machine of 3DS Systems generating this sht unbanning you all, kek.
But hey, we gained a lot. We knew that you need an unbanned DS to unban yourself and now we know that system transfer "sender" can unban themselves.
Some of us got unbanned that way.
Maybe someone can use all the information we gatherd tonight to "random generate" LFS keys, dunno.
I hope for the best for you all guys.
But I gotta hit the pillow now.
It was a pleasure and really exciting to find all this stuff out tonight.

Reactions: Aletron9000

TylerToilet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
all game cards have v0
So the person on 3d shacks (i know its 3ds hacks) irc who said it was a v0 ban was wrong? Or if they weren't it is most likely temp ban right? Also if I have 2 3DS can I dump the movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from both and swap them to swap the bans? Or will it get me perma banned for good?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't believe I'm still awake.
Chain Sys Transfering multiple devices to generate thousands of LFS anyone?
Ugh, afaik you need to wait a week between two sys tranfers, right?
I thought we could start a huge machine of 3DS Systems generating this sht unbanning you all, kek.
But hey, we gained a lot. We knew that you need an unbanned DS to unban yourself and now we know that system transfer "sender" can unban themselves.
Some of us got unbanned that way.
Maybe someone can use all the information we gatherd tonight to "random generate" LFS keys, dunno.
I hope for the best for you all guys.
But I gotta hit the pillow now.
It was a pleasure and really exciting to find all this stuff out tonight.
Can't really "chain" system transfer unless you have a shit ton of system lying around. The 7 days still can't be bypassed IIRC, so you can only get a new moveable.sed every 7 days if that's indeed how it works.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
how does this system transfer method works?
I would actually love to make several files to distribute and allow more people to be deban i have 2 3ds that can transfert and i would glady do some more transfert later.
if there s precise instruction how to make things :)

Yamanoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, at the moment in 291 pages, the only valid method to play again online is to transfer those 2 files from an unbanned console to a banned one?
The other workarounds are only for getting access to eshop back?

I'll wait for a valid method for play online again witouth the use of a second 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @K3Nv2 Hi