Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

feer10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont enter online i just instal the game from the freeshop and when i try to enter eshop im get 022-2812 only this.
i can play online other games

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think of this method:

1. Call Nintendo to move my NNID to a different, unbanned 3DS

2. Use Bank there, after editing the Bank save file from my banned 3DS to match the unbanned 3DS's serial (the serial is in the hexadecimal code of the Bank save)

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm back guys , i lost anything in the last day or still nothing ?
We found out you can bypass the ban if your current 3DS has system transferred with another 3DS. Pretty much another way to do the 2 3DS method with only 1.
Although you had to have had 2 3DS and done a system transfer between them.

Reactions: feer10 and renatosk

ILSATS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont enter online i just instal the game from the freeshop and when i try to enter eshop im get 022-2812 only this.
i can play online other games
If they can detect and ban you from just installing a CIA file then all of the community here is doomed.

MugiGust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
We found out you can bypass the ban if your current 3DS has system transferred with another 3DS. Pretty much another way to do the 2 3DS method with only 1.
Although you had to have had 2 3DS and done a system transfer between them.

I did a system transfer last month, how can I unban myself?

randomt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
@feer10

If you are banned, then you are banned because you technically cannot obtain the games in Spain yet. Sun and Moon comes out in your country on the 23rd.
I think that is the reason why you got the chop. The game shows your region (you can see that if you load your save file into Pkhex).
So Nintendo sees a spanish player online with a game he cannot obtain and they see for sure you are not just using a Spanish IP, you are actually from there.

Last edited by randomt,
Reactions: Skylar-

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

feer10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@feer10

If you are banned, then you are banned because you technically cannot obtain the games in Spain yet. Sun and Moon comes out next Wednesday in your country.
I think that is the reason why got the chop. The game shows your region (you can see that if you load your save file into Pkhex).
So Nintendo sees a spanish player online with a game he cannot obtain and they see for sure you are not just using a Spanish IP, you are actually from there.
People have the game now, with the ticket of the shop in my country.
And i dont enter online in the game...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe because there are Pokemon in Pokebank you can't access now. Geez.

Follow this post: https://gbatemp.net/threads/has-any...emon-moon-online.447971/page-260#post-6849812
but this work with 022?

randomt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
People have the game now, with the ticket of the shop in my country.
And i dont enter online in the game...

Europe doesn't get the game before the 23rd.
You can maybe get the ticket and download it illegally, but that doesn't make it right. You still shouldn't be able to have it according to Nintendo and as we have learned, the littlest things can trigger the ban.
I feel like people should just wait the few more days and not play with fire :blink:

Reactions: Skylar-

feer10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Europe doesn't get the game before the 23rd.
You can maybe get the ticket and download it illegally, but that doesn't make it right. You still shouldn't be able to have it according to Nintendo and as we have learned, the littlest things can trigger the ban.
I feel like people should just wait the few more days and not play with fire :blink:
In france nintendo its selling the game now... in spain many shops are still selling now, I do not think that's the problem

randomt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
In france nintendo its selling the game now... in spain many shops are still selling now, I do not think that's the problem

They are breaking the street-date then and Nintendo will still ban you as they have done in the past few days.
Didn't matter how you got it, if you were online when you shouldn't be able to, then you got banned.
If you got the game in a legit way and if you can prove that, then you can call Nintendo to get unbanned.

D

Deleted User

Officially, they should NOT be selling those games. Everyone who's bought the game is likely gonna get banned for having it early.

Oh shit, Nintendo is gonna get themselves in a huge fucking shitstorm!

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't think you're understanding her/his point. They may be selling the copies early, but you that still doesn't mean you should connect with the game early. That's why there was a reviewer that got banned for playing early.

Reactions: Skylar- and randomt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...