Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm seems like people who used the CTRTransfer method for A9LH have new moveable.sed while the ones who used the older method didn't. Perhaps that's the case. I dunno
It's the exact other way with me and my two friends. They did ctrtransfer. I didn't. They have same movable.sed as friendseed. I had different ones. I'm unbanned now.

sdmblack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: fodder

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the exact other way with me and my two friends. They did ctrtransfer. I didn't. They have same movable.sed as friendseed. I had different ones. I'm unbanned now.
I never did the CTRTransfer though, I did my A9LH back in January before that was even a thing. All my files are identical from my 9.2 sysnand all the way to my 11.2 sysnand. I have backups for everything in between. So how do some people get new moveable.sed and others don't?

Quitchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I suspect is that a normal system format will generate a new movable.set, or perhaps you'd have to be formatting a non-A9LH system to do that. I have no back ups of any NAND that is not the one I am currently using, and as suspected they are all identical.

Last edited by Quitchan,

Hiroiri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I never did the CTRTransfer though, I did my A9LH back in January before that was even a thing. All my files are identical from my 9.2 sysnand all the way to my 11.2 sysnand. I have backups for everything in between. So how do some people get new moveable.sed and others don't?

Do you think the system downgrader crashing your DS and giving the reboot error could be to blame? I don't know much about it but I remember it crashing and I had to perform a second downgrade. Took a few tries to get it going as well. This was because it did not complete the downgrade.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hmm seems like people who used the CTRTransfer method for A9LH have new moveable.sed while the ones who used the older method didn't. Perhaps that's the case. I dunno

I didn't do CTRtransfer, and my movable and LFS was the same..
Going to consider injecting and old nand dump somewhere to check it out...

What I suspect is that a normal system format will generate a new movable.set, or perhaps you'd have to be formatting a non-A9LH system to do that. I have no back ups of any NAND that is not the one I am currently using, and as suspected they are all identical.

if so, can't we revert to standard issue 9.2 and do a system format.
(wait, format requires internet, so this would fail, right?)

Last edited by Queno138,
Reactions: Majickhat55

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
System transfer!
Could that be it?
@idEraz0r mentioned that and now that I think of it... The one thing I did but both of my friends never did was doing a system transfer to another system! I did a fieldrunners downgrade for another friend once and then reinstalled everything on my clean arm9 system.
Would explain to me why it's called movable lol

Edit: Just to clarify. I had different movable.sed and friendseed and could unban myself. My two buddies can't.

Last edited by lordnelson0405,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think the system downgrader crashing your DS and giving the reboot error could be to blame? I don't know much about it but I remember it crashing and I had to perform a second downgrade. Took a few tries to get it going as well. This was because it did not complete the downgrade.
My DS never crashed during my A9LH install. I didn't even turn it off Lol, maybe that has something to do with it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

System transfer!
Could that be it?
@idEraz0r mentioned that and now that I think of it... The one thing I did but both of my friends never did was doing a system transfer to another system! I did a fieldrunners downgrade for another friend once and then reinstalled everything on my clean arm9 system.
Would explain to me why it's called movable lol
I've never done a system transfer, but that would make sense sense I think it's confirmed the moveable.sed/LocalFriendSeed_B.bin are transferred too so the system would have to make a new one.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
oh LocalFriendCodeSeed_ isn't 'A' anymore but 'B' !

making first connection and stuff to generate Moveable.
when first booting I didn't got my app and theme so might be totally new moveable.sed, I will see that on HxD.
it can't find moveable.sed when I want to dump it. I will search a bit I might have missed something ( actually the 3ds work fine without seem.)

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

when first booting I didn't got my app and theme so might be totally new moveable.sed, I will see that on HxD.
it can't find moveable.sed when I want to dump it. I will search a bit I might have missed something ( actually the 3ds work fine without seem.)
Try opening the Friend app! let's see if that works.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I thought you said it crashed on boot after you deleted it? Or did I just miss a response? Lol

Ryvaeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

if so, can't we revert to standard issue 9.2 and do a system format.
(wait, format requires internet, so this would fail, right?)

I just did exactly this, and the movable.sed is identical to the one on my 11.2 sysNAND backup. This is not a solution.

Edit: To clarify, what I did was restore my 9.2 NAND, did System Format via official 3DS method in System Menu, rebooted to D9, dumped movable.sed, and compared it to my 11.2 one. They were the same.

Last edited by Ryvaeus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...