Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@PoppaDre So my friend got back to me. He said the screen wasn't his after all showing the cart as version 0, it was taken from the 3ds homebrew discord. He also says that now people are now reporting sun is v32 and moon is v16. ...odd

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm still waiting for a new answer, I told them I tried contacting the guy and can't, and asked what are my resorts with all of this (other than selling the console again to not fuck up someone else).

I hope it goes well.

I tried emailing relevant ones closer to my country, not a single response

Mis-Fire? More like a Blanket Ban. They just happened to ban everyone that must have popped online during a set time-frame, and I just so happened to go online at the wrong time.

wow.
It must have been the timing.
I remember trying to go onto internet, and the wheel kept spinning and spinning, and no login.
or error message.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp. This situation sucks. The fates are unknown.

I really don't want to buy a new 3ds. I was gonna buy a Ds just so I could play acnl with my GF overseas.

I don't mind a temp ban from all services. I don't mind a permanent for one game. But I've got plenty of titles on my account that I've bought over the years including the previous two Pokemon games.

Just lift the ban on other games so I can play animal crossing.

Reactions: LunaBeauty

tomehliu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
except, they unbanned people who played sky3ds and gateway3ds with bad headers.
this is the same error code (002-0102) who prompted for them.

(which above said IS piracy)

What's your reasoning now?

From the sky3ds and gateway bans.
"Users that are banned can still enter the eShop and purchase games, and download updates. They can not go online within any game or use their friends list. They also can not use ANY application that requires online connectivity, including Pokemon Bank, YouTube, and Netflix. However, the Web Browser DOES still work."

Currently majority are also banned from eshop. Making them unable to purchase any games which is same as blocking our wallets. If Nintendo doesn't want our money then they probably gave up on us. I am just trying to think logically. But the pessimist in me thinks it's perma :(

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
From the sky3ds and gateway bans.
"Users that are banned can still enter the eShop and purchase games, and download updates. They can not go online within any game or use their friends list. They also can not use ANY application that requires online connectivity, including Pokemon Bank, YouTube, and Netflix. However, the Web Browser DOES still work."

Currently majority are also banned from eshop. Making them unable to purchase any games which is same as blocking our wallets. If Nintendo doesn't want our money then they probably gave up on us. I am just trying to think logically. But the pessimist in me thinks it's perma :(

They have one error code.

We have two.

That's why theres more restrictions.

web browser still works for us lol

D

Deleted User

Right folks, after an eventful day, I'm heading to bed. Hope I helped a few folks! Those who are still trying what I posted, keep searching for the details. Some people say its in Pid 22 instead of 21.

Reactions: jrk190 and Queno138

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated