Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted-19228

If you are NNID banned and you need it back. Wouldn't be hard to say your system was stolen a few weeks ago in (insert public place here) and you now need to retrieve it and restore your purchases onto a new system. They have no way to prove that you did anything once you tell them it was stolen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would be physically be unable to ask nintendo to unban my 3ds as I lost the sticker with my serial code years ago.

It's located in two locations on ALL systems. On the back screwed on case. If you remove the two screws there's another serial sticker. So your serial is still there.

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Signed up just to post my experience.

Australia/No NNID/No FC (Pre ban)/Sun save edited to 18th.

Had leaked version and played online both wondertrade and gts.

Wasnt affected by the first wave of bans. I was able to retrieve my pokemon from wondertrade. Deleted game and title ID, reDL Title ID from Ciangel. Pre-loaded Sun before release. Never touched for a day.

While untouched, I was able to access eshop and make a FC/Mii. Online working so far.

Today launched the sun, imported save tried to go online, Hit with 02-0102. Checked FC, Offline with same code, Eshop still accessible.

So i guess there is a second wave of ban. Off to hunt for another 3ds with lower FW.

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to make a new one After removing my old NNID then doing the Ram Editing.
So injecting a blank nnid first then proceed to your process ? If so do you think it would be possible to do a system transfer downgrade without having the target system being banned? Do you have the option to delete the nnid as well as i want to remove it from the target system. Im kinda of scared cause if i were to do so, it might give me and error says (2812) thus not allowing me to delete the nnid and having 2 banned systems

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are NNID banned and you need it back. Wouldn't be hard to say your system was stolen a few weeks ago in (insert public place here) and you now need to retrieve it and restore your purchases onto a new system. They have no way to prove that you did anything once you tell them it was stolen.

It's located in two locations on ALL systems. On the back screwed on case. If you remove the two screws there's another serial sticker. So your serial is still there.

There's 4 screws on the back...

D

Deleted User

So injecting a blank nnid first then proceed to your process ? If so do you think it would be possible to do a system transfer downgrade without having the target system being banned? Do you have the option to delete the nnid as well as i want to remove it from the target system. Im kinda of scared cause if i were to do so, it might give me and error says (2812) thus not allowing me to delete the nnid and having 2 banned systems
I've no idea about system transfers. Absolutely nothing.

D

Deleted User

Do you have option to delete NNID?
In the guide.

So just to clarify, your method works for games that aren't SuMo(extended ram games)?
It SHOULD work for games that aren't extended ram.

Infact, I'm almost sure that it should work for extended ram games on NEW 3ds systems since they don't reboot, which is the same reason why folks like me can't use NTR Viewer, we reboot with both on o3ds.

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, it's supposed to "open" tomorrow, so just wait. I didn't want to test online because my NNID was dissociated. (A9LH update and system transfer)

Jeido_Uran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Welp, I have some bad news. I called Nintendo Support (the French one) and acted like I bought an used console that had some suspicious stuff on it, the guy asked me what kind of suspicious stuff and if I want to check if the console is banned, I accepted, he tells me that it's indeed banned and that I got scamed and should write to the NNID French support asking them the reason/length of ban, and explaining my situation and asking for an unban.

Here's the final answer I got (it's google translated from french) :
PtJ9OE9.png

I have both the games and the eshop error code.

Last edited by Jeido_Uran,

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
In the guide.

It SHOULD work for games that aren't extended ram.

Infact, I'm almost sure that it should work for extended ram games on NEW 3ds systems since they don't reboot, which is the same reason why folks like me can't use NTR Viewer, we reboot with both on o3ds.

after creating new nnid, managed to go back into eshop?
I get kicked 011-6901

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Welp, I have some bad news. I called Nintendo Support (the French one) and acted like I bought an used console that had some suspicious stuff on it, the guy asked me what kind of suspicious stuff and if I want to check if the console is banned, I accepted, he tells me that it's indeed banned and that I got scamed and should write to the NNID French support asking them the reason/length of ban, and explaining my situation and asking for an unban.

Here's the final answer I got (it's google translated from french) :
PtJ9OE9.png

are you able to reason it out with them
"but I just bought this and didn't expect this, and I have a hard time locating the guy, able to help me with this.."

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo can't detect the CFW stuff as everyone i know who didnt go online with pokemon moon yet play bazillion other games are safe and are actively online, TBH if you got banned during this while not going online it might just be a miss fire or someone else is using your serial?
Also just so you know you can get online with pirated PC games so easy now and its very very very rare you'll ever get banned on PC as long as you dont cheat PC pirating has always been a massive joke.
Mis-Fire? More like a Blanket Ban. They just happened to ban everyone that must have popped online during a set time-frame, and I just so happened to go online at the wrong time.

Jeido_Uran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
are you able to reason it out with them
"but I just bought this and didn't expect this, and I have a hard time locating the guy, able to help me with this.."
I'm still waiting for a new answer, I told them I tried contacting the guy and can't, and asked what are my resorts with all of this (other than selling the console again to not fuck up someone else).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things