Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
you need at least arm9 homebrew access for decrypt9 and as such you need at least 10.7 or below. No other way to go about it.
so you need more than just a homebrew entry point? i have an o3dsxl on 11.0 but i've got oothax. i wouldn't be able to get its cert.db using just that? :(

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I think on 18th we'll see if this was a temporary ban to avoid to play online until the official release date (and hopefully everyone will be un-banned) or if this will be a more strong and perma/more long-term ban...

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you know? and does exist a way to fix?
I just saw an iOS jailbreak dev doing talking about it in Twitter he unbanned 2 3DS (old and new) and posted this:

"Only Nintendo would design a system where the console-specific keys are regenerated when they are missing Like Only Apple, but stupid."

"(MAC address excluded, which they didn’t use to ban with)"

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just curious as to why Nintendo seemingly waited for the 3DS' final big hit to go all out against pirates. If they could hit people hard like this then why wait until the system is just about dead?

Let us all join hands in harmony, in sister and brotherhood, hoping that these bans are temporary.

I, for one, have learned my lesson as well as other people have I'm sure. Let us hope we will be forgiven for our sins by the Big N.

No lessons learned here, my Luma N3DS is an offline game and emulation machine!

If I was banned then I absolutely deserve it, but damn does it not sting.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just saw an iOS jailbreak dev doing talking about it in Twitter he unbanned 2 3DS (old and new) and posted this:

"Only Nintendo would design a system where the console-specific keys are regenerated when they are missing Like Only Apple, but stupid."

Sounds like deleting LocalFriendCodeSeed_B might force it to regenerate? We already know the other files do

idEraz0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

link?

Reactions: gnmmarechal

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wheaties~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let us all join hands in harmony, in sister and brotherhood, hoping that these bans are temporary.

I, for one, have learned my lesson as well as other people have I'm sure. Let us hope we will be forgiven for our sins by the Big N.
Yeah now I learned to be as safe as possible.

I, as with most who got banned knew we were poking the tiger here. It's kind of funny in a way, not only did we have the balls to pirate the game 10 days before release, but we went online on their servers too. It's like robbing a house then using their bathroom.

Tanooks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah now I learned to be as safe as possible.

I, as with most who got banned knew we were poking the tiger here. It's kind of funny in a way, not only did we have the balls to pirate the game 10 days before release, but we went online on their servers too. It's like robbing a house then using their bathroom.
Let's not forget all the data mining which spoiled pretty much 80% of the game, that probably fixed their eyes on every pirate soon to connect.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well I mean people are saying nintendo is giving refunds if you contact them so that makes the odds a bit worse in terms of it being a temp or perm ban

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

Big N is not the one I pray to, so I won't ask for them to forgive my sins.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo