Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I can't understand why people getting online with the game, they have been warned multiple times. This isn't any kind of flame wars but canceling the games for own mistakes is kinda more stupid than acutal playing online before release.
Welp, I kind of did it on accident :D

I sometimes do stupid, very stupid shit. As in, I do the same mistake (aka clicking the wrong button) several times in a row. Oh well, I connected to the internet. Rip.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm responsible. But that doesn't change the fact that I no longer have a need for the games. Why should I shell out cash for something that won't be used?
Think someone else should do some growing.
Then simply don't pirate any game before or just don't play online when you don't know where this game comes from or if you don't know it's a modified version and easily to detect.

Reactions: proflayton123

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
is there a way to transfer the save file from cia version to gateway version?
Should be able to use something JKSM. I dont know what happens if you have multiple roms on your gatewait cart. Try with just Pokemon Sun/Moon on the cart and use JKSM and copy the save over.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... two more days to go, then you can use your preload version and for those who didn't bought the game, just import the seed and you have a legit version, but don't do anything more stupid in these 2 days... please!

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I myself am a CFW user and even I know that going online on a game that had yet to be released is a bad idea. But I have yet to play SuMo since I preloaded the game so I could support it.

You're welcome to be mad, but you can only be mad at yourself and no one else.

Reactions: pastwo

Antipika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Its the .3ds version since that emulates a game cart, not a installable title like the cia version.
So this has nothing to do with having a gateway to begin with as many gateway users are just using CIAs as well. Ironically I only use .3DS for offline titles since CIA were supposed to be "safe".

pastwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'il need to change the date of my save when i inject on the legit game?

edit: i mean, inside the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: indeed