Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

BeeNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can somebody tell me how to launch decrypt 9 in homebrew if i start it, it will go back to the homebrew channel

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That I do not know of. Nintendo MAY have put the NNIDs on a blacklist and will keep banning every 3ds they get into, or the NNID is safe and only the 3ds when you commited the crime will be affected.
I don't think there's an NNID black list because mine works on the Wii U and Miiverse.

Cramot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there anyway to extract the movable.sed from the back up of my pre a9lh sysnand without injecting it into the console?

https://gbatemp.net/threads/port-release-3dsfat16tool-c-rewrite-by-d0k3.390942/page-2#post-5540006

use this with the xorpads from the nand backup and then mount the bin with a virtual drive. But I already tried that and the movable and seed thingie were the same. Apparently they are only different if you did a system format or something

yawg07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I'm on a region converted N3DS JPN->US my eShop doesn't work anyhow. I'm on version 0, haven't used the online yet, and now the game is officially released in my region. Do I have anything to lose by going online with it?

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
someone who has a legit copy on a non banned 3DS and have passed the sav from Lurantis' to it can test in if it has been banned plz?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
There wasnt a live chat for Nintendo support?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

DO. NOT. USE. IT.
It has a wrong version string.
they can't detect wrong version string they just had a ban wave so it banned very one on the server the ban wave happed before the game was out so no legit players where banned except for review copys

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Wait. When I installed A9Lhax (OTPless) I made a backup of my 9.2 sysNAND that was blank, without NNID. Then I transfered emuNAND to sysNAND and updated it... so what will happen if i restore this backup?

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It may be worth a shot asking here but tomorrow I will get my hands over a 3DS which is at 9.2 but is cleany clean.

If I format it twice or howmanytimesihavetodoit, will I be able to unban multiple consoles by picking different movable.sed?

The console doesn't have a9lh, It does still run Menuhax+RXTools

I'm just asking because I could try and help some people out there.

Not everyone, but at least 2-3, depends on how much time I can keep the console.

And please, give me a honest answer. I'm trying to contribute a bit there as I don't really understand the 3DS structure and just today I learnt how to edit things in HxD

Last edited by Mayo1990,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool