Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

willprogresivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So Nintendo found a way to detect if Sun/Moon are legally obtained... but not any of their other games? Explain that from a business perspective. They don't mind losing money on 99% of their games except ONE?

Reactions: fodder

Alter Ratione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So Nintendo found a way to detect if Sun/Moon are legally obtained... but not any of their other games? Explain that from a business perspective. They don't mind losing money on 99% of their games except ONE?
Maybe they found a way recently and decided to implement it on SuMo to test it out. Has been working so far. It's not that they did not care for other games, they just hadn't found a solution yet.

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Explain to me, why people get banned after downloading sun/moon from freeshop and not even starting the game, then i will explain this to you ^^

randomt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Explain to me, why people get banned after downloading sun/moon from freeshop and not even starting the game, then i will explain this to you ^^

I downloaded from freeShop yesterday and have my WiFi disabled while playing.
No, I am not banned. I can access the eShop, I can go online on any other game I want.
I will just wait til the 23rd, change the start date of the game (and the Pokemon), and then go online.

I don't even understand why everybody is so keen on getting on so early. Not like there is much going on anyway.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
thing is people who went on x and y early and oras this ban never happed so have gf added a ban system into the sun and moon online servers so you could even get banned for trading poorly hacked pokemon

CzeroXCI

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Proof of that I have, it's in gbatemp on July of this year. How it finished I got no idea. Let me link it for you:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...-online-eshop-etc.417999/page-14#post-6518627 - This one tells it's perma
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...-online-eshop-etc.417999/page-14#post-6526643 - And this person had both

Ok... I did the bypass so i can play online again, i think this is a miracle that it worked. But i have no hope for the eShop ban. So for transfer my Pokémon from RO to Moon i'll use PHBank but for the future version i don't know when i will do.

If i link my NNid banned on a unban 3ds will it ban too ?

yawg07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I'm on a region converted N3DS JPN->US my eShop doesn't work anyhow. I'm on version 0, haven't used the online yet, and now the game is officially released in my region. Do I have anything to lose by going online with it?

Vultix93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I downloaded from freeShop yesterday and have my WiFi disabled while playing.
No, I am not banned. I can access the eShop, I can go online on any other game I want.
I will just wait til the 23rd, change the start date of the game (and the Pokemon), and then go online.

I don't even understand why everybody is so keen on getting on so early. Not like there is much going on anyway.

That's exactly what I'm going to do

Last edited by Vultix93,
Reactions: randomt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...