Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
yea i'm waiting on a more clear guide as well. i'm pretty confused about where to start. i have an old backup on my computer here, when i open it up in the files9 folder i have 2 different LocalFriendCodeSeed_B files. they each have a bunch of numbers and letters before them. are these the files i need?

i'm sort of a noob at this kind of stuff but i am good at following guides :P

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah definitely do NOT delete movable.sed, it resets your sysnand upon boot
But resets it in a way that like, dsiware and all your games stay, but FC gets deleted along with miis + settings and makes you do initial setup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

even the emunand 1?
didn't try emunand, but I assume it does the same

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
wouldve been preferred to change secure value as last time i check bans are linked with serials. i maybe wrong
Well I bypassed the 0102 error with only a new LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file, but yeah, the regular ban is related to the SecureInfo file, maybe they can link that info from my old ban to the way I'm bypassing the ban. But heh, I guess I'll risk it, if anything, I guess I can generate a new movable.seed somehow.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just gonna wait until we've got a clear guide. I'm a tad confused right now because of how fast things are moving. But either way, it's great to see everyone working together like this! Huge thanks to everyone that's gotten involved. Kinda wish I could help more.

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
uggghh I've read some pages from when I wasn't posting more
only problem is(I'm not sure), if I inject the save in the legit copy of Moon, can they ban me? :/

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok everyone that doesn't understand whats going on should just wait till the guide is made before they start restoring backups and doing unnecessary things, more information is being gathered by the people testing how to get new movable.sed files.
Agreed

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok everyone that doesn't understand whats going on should just wait till the guide is made before they start restoring backups and doing unnecessary things, more information is being gathered by the people testing how to get new movable.sed files.
i just feel like doing testing i know whats going on

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So. After unbanning myself by pasting the movable.sed stuff into the friendseed I am trying the same for two friends.
They sent me their movable and friendseed.
But both of them already have the movable.sed in the friendseed file.
So their both files look exact as I wanted to edit them.
Why is that so?
We all three have each a 2DS and always did the same things hack-wise. Installed arm9 etc etc.
The only thing I think of now is that betwenn when I installed arm9 and they both did, the guide changed a little bit. I remember saying stuff like "Oh jesus, I had to do some more things when I installed arm9, it's easier now!".

Any ideas? :|

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
somehow my pre a9lh is the same as my current movable

Reactions: fodder

Oscar Lopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have been lurking this thread and I'm really happy that you guys finally found a method. I would like some guidance before I try anything in case I mess up. I have A9H on my sysNAND and no emuNAND. I have backups before and after the A9H installation and then deleted the emuNAND from the console after done. I have Decrypt9 installed and already dumped all the files mentioned (friendcodeseed, secureinfo, moveable.sed). Could anyone tell me in what order I need to do what? It's been a while since I did any dumping/injecting so I'm afraid I might brick something :[

DrCaptainHarlock

Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
Trophies
Website
japan.com
XP
Country
These are some great finds guys. I'm gonna wait until there's a complete guide made before doing this myself, but I was wondering if not being on A9LH will cause any complications. To clarify, I do have an old Emunand backup from February.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw