Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yeah guys, like I warned, I'm bad at giving instructions.

Apparently an old backup isn't needed at all, it's just for reference.
Just extract your current movable.sed and localfriendcodeseed_B, see if they differ in the offsets I posted (00000000/08 through 00000110/07), and if they do you should be good to go ahead with copying the content in that offset from movable.sed to localfriendcodeseed_B

Reactions: Deleted User

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• LocalFriendCodeSeed_B.rar
    272 bytes · Views: 228
Reactions: fodder

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah guys, like I warned, I'm bad at giving instructions.

Apparently an old backup isn't needed at all, it's just for reference.
Just extract your current movable.sed and localfriendcodeseed_B, see if they differ in the offsets I posted (00000000/08 through 00000110/07), and if they do you should be good to go ahead with copying the content in that offset from movable.sed to localfriendcodeseed_B

problem is, they are similar on mine

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
For the guys trying to figure how to generate a movable sed, remember there's 3dsbrew, according to this, both system transfer and system format should trigger a new movable sed. And deleting it restores a movable from a key stored in memory. https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Nand/private/movable.sed

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if I remember right it was:
Canada
France
Germany
UK & Ireland
Spain & Italy(and they still blame Italy)

ugggh I expressed wrong. I meant if I go online then with that save, from another 2DS can't they check I was online before the release date?
plz reply

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
As far as I can tell, formatting did work for me, but I did the format a long time ago (With TinyFormat if it matters). Maybe there's an extra step to it? Like connecting online or something else, instead of instant format and check for the movable, try to mess around with the formatted console, maybe try to connect online, check if you got a new Friend Code and stuff?

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ultros7 @Acraeus I think my friends both never did a system format when they installed arm9. The only system format they ever did on their systems was ... like never? I think maybe when we all installed RXtools back in january or so. Maybe it's really just the simple fact that they both never did a system reset, that now their movable.sed already contains the localfriendseed?
Otherwise... they both have backups from the arm9 install. Backups from the movable I mean. Maybe you can import the code from there to the localfriendseed to spare the act of system formatting?
I'd like to know what you guys think.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I can tell, formatting did work for me, but I did the format a long time ago (With TinyFormat if it matters). Maybe there's an extra step to it? Like connecting online or something else, instead of instant format and check for the movable, try to mess around with the formatted console, maybe try to connect online, check if you got a new Friend Code and stuff?
Maybe the format just doesn't generate a new moveable.sed after A9LH is installed with the old way.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ultros7 @Acraeus I think my friends both never did a system format when they installed arm9. The only system format they ever did on their systems was ... like never? I think maybe when we all installed RXtools back in january or so. Maybe it's really just the simple fact that they both never did a system reset, that now their movable.sed already contains the localfriendseed?
Otherwise... they both have backups from the arm9 install. Backups from the movable I mean. Maybe you can import the code from there to the localfriendseed to spare the act of system formatting?
I'd like to know what you guys think.
That might be why

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what is the latest hfw?