Has anyone else had this issue?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the last 30+ hours now, at perfectworld.com, I've been getting "You have failed to log in too many times. Your IP will be banned for 10 minutes." and before you ask, yes, I'm entirely sure I have the name and password right. I just logged into Battle of the Immortals, and there was no problems whatsoever. I only get this error on the website itself.

Why am I posting here? Well, to submit a support ticket, you have to login. I can't login. Registering a new account results in same error, different browser same error, even 3DS same error 2 hours after my last try, well past 10 minutes.

So, has anyone else ever gotten this error on that site?

geegee72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, and Yes I logged into the web site early this orning , but this evening I cant log in to the website either, I am frustrated as well cause you can not support a ticket, because you can not log in, I can log in game as well, but just not web site. I did have a friend log in , he is in canada of course, but was able to log in....so I am not sure what is going on, if you here of anything please make a post, and I will do the same, maybe we can help each other to figure this out.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geegee72 said:
Hi there, and Yes I logged into the web site early this orning , but this evening I cant log in to the website either, I am frustrated as well cause you can not support a ticket, because you can not log in, I can log in game as well, but just not web site. I did have a friend log in , he is in canada of course, but was able to log in....so I am not sure what is going on, if you here of anything please make a post, and I will do the same, maybe we can help each other to figure this out.

I found out you actually can still do support with them. In short, they have no clue what's causing it either.
Logging into the games still works though, so it's not like we're completely out.

geegee72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
geegee72 said:

I found out you actually can still do support with them. In short, they have no clue what's causing it either.
Logging into the games still works though, so it's not like we're completely out.

Yeah i can get in game but cant buy zen so that sucks (
unsure.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With PWE I wouldn't be surprised if their system was fucking up.
They're incompetent and useless at the best of times, their system might as well follow suit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast