Hacking Has a new patch come out for the 3DS just now?

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 5,101
  • Replies 26

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/system-update

This page displays the latest 3DS firmware version, and it still reports 9.2.0-20U right now.
I'd actually be pretty annoyed if the firmware updated before I received my AU New 3DS XL this weekend, it would mean forcing to update my old 3DS XL, which I want to keep on that firmware for homebrew fun.

Reactions: Margen67

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my New Japanese 3DS just in time, I updated to 9.2 on Sunday and am staying there.

But I don't think there is a patch, I can get on the Japanese eshop just fine with 9.2J firmware.

jumphil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't worry, the Australian New 3DS comes with 9.0, 9.2 is just "stability improvements" anyway. So it wouldn't hurt much if we couldn't update.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why Nintendo hasn't released a system update to patch Sky3DS and smea's exploit yet....

They have to also prepare for Gateway, and I'm wondering who's holding out for who... This will be an exciting fight, and I have my 9.2U 2DS game patches all downloaded and ready to rumble. :D

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
They would patch smea's exploit soon though

But my XL says no update available

i don't use my gateway games online other than pokemon sometimes. actually i have gotten away with getting online without updating the emunand a couple of times in x&y before the 9.2.0-20 update aslong as i had the patch for the game itself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up