Harvest moon? well im bored..

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by CrimzonEyed, Aug 28, 2010.

1. CrimzonEyed
    OP

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    I'm bored like hell and need something to play, so i thought i could maybe try something that i never befor had played, and harvest moon is one of those game series i never ever have tryed.
    But there is one problem, there are a few harvest moon for the ds, and i have no idea what one that is the best one.

so what one do you people recomend? (btw Rune factory 1&2 is the same as harvest moon right?)

2. Ringo619

Ringo619 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 24, 2010
    United States
    There is the new harvest moon called : Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar , i play it and its pretty good better than i thought it would be

3. Scott-105

Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Aug 23, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario, Canada
    I also recommend the Grand Bazaar.

4. Shinigami357

Shinigami357 Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger

Jul 29, 2010
    grand bazaar is great. it's the only HM game for DS that i thought had that HM vibe to it.

5. Leamonde.Halcyon

Leamonde.Halcyon 6x9=42

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    6x9=42
    There's also Rune Factory if you haven't played that before. Harvest moon + Action RPG. Sort of. Rune Factory is difficult to describe.

6. Porygon-X

Porygon-X GBAtemp Fan

Aug 18, 2009
    Switzerland
    Canada. Shieeet
    I fail at making money at these games. [​IMG]

7. Elritha

Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Jan 24, 2006
    Canada
    Rune Factory is a spin off of Harvest Moon. Think Harvest Moon with swords and some action.
    I'd recommend giving it a try. I preferred the gameplay over the traditional HM style.

8. Ringo619

Ringo619 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 24, 2010
    United States
    never heard of rune factory o.o" looked it up and seems pretty good so i would also recommend rune factory , shame that rune factory 3 is out V_V"

9. CrimzonEyed
    OP

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    checked some images of rune factory, and i like the art style in rune factory more

10. Paka

Paka Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2010
    United States
    Auburn, AL
    Rune Factory 2 and DS Cute are my favorites (DS is full of glitches, so get Cute unless you REALLY don't want to play as a female). Started Grand Bazaar recently and like it so far; might not end up as my favorite, but definitely a great game for newbies to start with, as it is pretty easy.

11. Raika

Raika uguu

Sep 15, 2008
    uguu
    Try Sunshine Islands too. It was pretty good.

12. Private|Par

Private|Par GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 17, 2008
    Melbourne
    If possible, Crimzon, I would recommend Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA. That was the best HM so far, IMO. Brilliant graphical style and the mechanics just all 'meshed' together.