Gaming Harvest moon? well im bored..

CrimzonEyed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm bored like hell and need something to play, so i thought i could maybe try something that i never befor had played, and harvest moon is one of those game series i never ever have tryed.
But there is one problem, there are a few harvest moon for the ds, and i have no idea what one that is the best one.

so what one do you people recomend? (btw Rune factory 1&2 is the same as harvest moon right?)

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is the new harvest moon called : Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar , i play it and its pretty good better than i thought it would be

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
I fail at making money at these games.
mad.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rune Factory is a spin off of Harvest Moon. Think Harvest Moon with swords and some action.
I'd recommend giving it a try. I preferred the gameplay over the traditional HM style.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never heard of rune factory o.o" looked it up and seems pretty good so i would also recommend rune factory , shame that rune factory 3 is out V_V"

Paka

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pakasdollmaker.com
XP
Country
United States
Rune Factory 2 and DS Cute are my favorites (DS is full of glitches, so get Cute unless you REALLY don't want to play as a female). Started Grand Bazaar recently and like it so far; might not end up as my favorite, but definitely a great game for newbies to start with, as it is pretty easy.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If possible, Crimzon, I would recommend Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA. That was the best HM so far, IMO. Brilliant graphical style and the mechanics just all 'meshed' together.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)