OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
Ubi Soft revealed two screenshots of their upcoming game (OCTOBER 2003) Harvest moon Friends of Mineral Town.

harv1.gif
harv2.gif
[/p]
The first screen shows the farm overview , the second a horse race!
This episode will take place in Mineral Town and is based on the world and characters from Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, build and maintain a farm while befriending the town's people.

The game will feature an interesting link cable options, allowing the players to visit towns on other GameBoy Advanced.

ziggy5540

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I come on to your site today and see Harvest Moon Pics and nearly faint! Then I notice that its just about the pics being released and not the rom... I was so disapointed I had to cry (ok, so I didnt ACTUALLY cry). I am such a HUGE fan of the Harvest Moon games, I own almost all of them! I cant wait for the two to come to Nintendo. I am in such anticipation that I hurt!

Anyway, love the pics, but had seen them a few weeks ago.
Keep it up... just dont cause any more heart atacks please.

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
the map looks so HUGE! and the game look so full of "mini games", i think it will be a killer application, i can't wait to see it too
smile.gif

too bad we have to wait till October
frown.gif

M

marine_corps

It is rather unfortunate that we must wait for yet more farming goodness, but if it's anywere nere as good the rest have been up until now, we're in for one hell'uva treat.
ph34r.gif

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
you are a farmer, and you have to run your little farm, with animals, crop fields and stuff!
you also can make friends in the town etc...

it's like the predecessor of animal crossing =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu