Gaming Harvest Moon Boy & Girl with 5.50 GEN

BrokenCD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried this game with 5.50 GEN? I've noticed that my watering can seems to have infinite water now, for no apparent reason. I've disabled CWCheat, but never enabled cheats for the game to start with. I tried the UMD, and even turned off every plugin I have. I don't remember noticing this while using M33, so I guess it must be GEN. I feel as though I'm cheating, but I guess it isn't that big of a problem... I've even been able to water 100 times before I stopped counting. The watering can isn't upgraded, so it isn't that either.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
rofl2.gif
your complaining about something good?
This shouldn't happen though :S go back down to M33 if you really don't like it

mcboom

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you saved when using the infinite water cheat and it got saved onto your save file

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mcboom said:
Maybe you saved when using the infinite water cheat and it got saved onto your save file
Bingo. More than likely the variable for number of uses of your watering can got so high that it seems infinite. However, after a LONG time it may go to 0. What about refilling your can? It'll have one of two outcomes - it'll reset the uses variable to the max amount of uses for your can, or it'll just add to the number of uses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night