Hardest game you've ever played?

bustyman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
R-Type- all of them.

I am having trouble beating R-Type Delta on the PSOne with the infinite lives cheat on
unsure.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
suppachipmunk said:
I remember Battle Toads. Is the one your referring to the one that has the stupid hover bikes on the third level. Absolutely HATE that level... XD

Yeah the hover bikes,the end of that level is insane and later in the game theres also the snakes and towards the end of the game theres that one wheeled bike you have to get on....

BillandAlisha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
InuYasha said:
suppachipmunk said:
I remember Battle Toads. Is the one your referring to the one that has the stupid hover bikes on the third level. Absolutely HATE that level... XD

Yeah the hover bikes,the end of that level is insane and later in the game theres also the snakes and towards the end of the game theres that one wheeled bike you have to get on....

Those stupid bikes took me all day. I ended up memorizing the objects I had to get around to. Only yet to crash at that very last wall . I remember almost throwing the controller at the TV.

Those snakes wasn't that bad. (At least it didn't take me all day)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't found Faxanadu very hard, I played it twice.

I agree with everyone for Ghoul's n ghost
wacko.gif

I had difficult and never finished ninja Gaiden NES, and Battle of Olympus NES
both of them, I blocked at a way I couldn't jump ... damn, those games works with pixels precision !!!
now all the games are too easy and we can even change the direction in middle of the jump...

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goshogun1 said:
Contra 4 on normal mode. I refuse to play easy, so I have yet to get past stage 3 yet. But I figure its not impossible. Some day...
Agreed. also has anyone managed to beat Pac Man?

R1C3 N1NJA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Animal Crossing, I just couldn't find a way to be the final boss. And Tom Nook kept ripping me off every time I went to buy weapon upgrades.

^lol?^

im surprised no one has said worlds hardest game(: lmao i cant get past lvl 9 xD

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ghouls 'n Ghosts. Any version on any system. Brutal difficulty, and mainly because of the retarded range of movement Arthur has. I have never beaten a single one. Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts on the SNES I've come close. The PSP version makes me want to break my PSP into little pieces and feed them shard by shard to the team who created it.

Aside from that, probably 1/2 of the NES games I ever played. Never finished T&C Surf Designs (or the sequel), Wrath of the Black Manta, Jackal, Ironsword, or a ton of others. Probably the system with the highest ratio of near impossible to beat games.

MrDillDough

Trophies
XP
Country
I played some fairly hard games. But they may be considered cheap. Their on the PC platform as well.

One of them is Parking Mania, 1 & 2.

And the other one is just a Google of "World's Hardest Game" or something. It's where you are a little square and you move around to certain places while avoiding being hit by obstacles that move.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: And is incredibly annoying.