GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy birthday to the infamous moderator, Bortz!
3459521390_812c4cbf94.jpg

tumblr_manyh2AxB71qflgdho1_500.jpg

Last edited by GhostLatte,

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this this legit or just some troll post like me and my classmates started on facebook some time (ill tell the story on request, it's pretty funny)
image.jpg

Last edited by GhostLatte,
Reactions: BORTZ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the birthday thread, mostly toon links and Tom :D @Tom Bombadildo I got the new Game Informer last month, the cover was DS3, and the artwork was jaw dropping and bone chilling.

@VinsCool : Moderating/Masturbating either one works.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Btw whats up with the spiderman obsession?
I was a junior in college when the 60s spiderman image macros started to appear on the internet. I thought they were funny, and would spend hours looking at new ones. They would often leave me in tears and I made one of them my avatar on gbatemp, and it just kinda stuck. A few years later, P1ngpong made me an official :bortz: smiley. All that aside, Spider-man is a dope super hero, on par with Tony Stark smarts, but with more heart and arguablily one of/if not the coolest line-up of villains. If any of you have never played the PS1/N64 spiderman games, go do it, they are great, even today.

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the birthday thread, mostly toon links and Tom :D @Tom Bombadildo I got the new Game Informer last month, the cover was DS3, and the artwork was jaw dropping and bone chilling.

@VinsCool : Moderating/Masturbating either one works.

I was a junior in college when the 60s spiderman image macros started to appear on the internet. I thought they were funny, and would spend hours looking at new ones. They would often leave me in tears and I made one of them my avatar on gbatemp, and it just kinda stuck. A few years later, P1ngpong made me an official :bortz: smiley. All that aside, Spider-man is a dope super hero, on par with Tony Stark smarts, but with more heart and arguablily one of/if not the coolest line-up of villains. If any of you have never played the PS1/N64 spiderman games, go do it, they are great, even today.

Oh ok lol. I cant lie i really enjoyed Spiderman And His Amazing Friends

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife