- Joined
- Oct 3, 2015
- Messages
- 802
- Reaction score
- 773
- Trophies
- 0
- Age
- 26
- Location
- In your heart
- Website
- gbatemp.net
- XP
- 758
- Country



No u
No fkuc u u furfoggat I wlli repart u frsit and u wlil dyeU all billyas
Me fona rapat u to meds u bi bened u not be beck
Billy giga billy ultea billy u brd eveione bed u bily u niga die kis u bed tershNo u
No fkuc u u furfoggat I wlli repart u frsit and u wlil dye

No u Billy I clal meds u gte Ben hahahdhsgaBilly giga billy ultea billy u brd eveione bed u bily u niga die kis u bed tersh
Lololololpllllplllollololollllo u billy rapatedNo u Billy I clal meds u gte Ben hahahdhsga

NO WI CON NATI do say, gentlemen, can we please have a civil discussion here?
Jsjehsjkabfbfj nu kdisjah jajs no coeffei sksbha kssaa wjej no billy woof tipicNO WI CON NAT

NOH FEK UFI do say, gentlemen, can we please have a civil discussion here?


