Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
SimpyDsi said:
This is gonna get innocent people fired
frown.gif
There is a reason SSBB and TP were used. So N had nobody to blame but themselves. This way, whoever made the game is gonna lose a nice relationship with nintendo... :L
No. Why? We don't want Hannah Montana games to be appearing on our consoles to begin with, so this is a step in the right direction.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
I hope he doesn't release it until Ninty have released another update. No point it getting wasted when Nintendo patch it in a month or two, when if he waits, it could have five or six months. And before anyone says it, if people don't want to pay for currently exploited games at their current ridiculous prices, they can wait a couple of months.

Game exploits not directly involving the save file cannot be patched. Also, I think hackers learned their lesson after the Twilight Hack was defeated.

EDIT:
CarbonX13 said:
QUOTE(SimpyDsi @ Jan 25 2011, 01:35 PM) This is gonna get innocent people fired
frown.gif
There is a reason SSBB and TP were used. So N had nobody to blame but themselves. This way, whoever made the game is gonna lose a nice relationship with nintendo... :L
No. Why? We don't want Hannah Montana games to be appearing on our consoles to begin with, so this is a step in the right direction.
biggrin.gif

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anybody heard any news of Crediar yet? It has already been some days after his tweet and I'm still not sure this gonna be real.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
any dutch users here who ordered on bol, got a nice mail saying:

Hierbij laten we u weten dat we onderstaand(e) artikel(en) uit uw bestelling met bestelnummer xxxx helaas niet binnen de aangegeven levertijd kunnen leveren.

Titel: Hannah Montana: The Movie - Disney Interactive Studios
Aantal: 1

Wij verwachten dat we bovenstaand(e) artikel(en) uiterlijk 18 februari 2011 op het door u opgegeven adres kunnen laten bezorgen.

Onze excuses voor het ongemak en bij voorbaat dank voor uw geduld.

Met vriendelijke groet,

bol.com

(it Says i got to wait until 18 feb untill they can ship it)
am i one of the unlucky ones or is everybody delayed with it?

netspy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've read on another board that Amazon France is cancelling all orders and sending a mail explaining that the game production has been stopped.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
It seems that this Exploit was a fake made to stop people from buying games at a low price before the exploits are released and then resell them at a high price... so in the end you were lucky if they finished their copies on amazon/etc.
wink.gif

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
DaRk_ViVi said:
It seems that this Exploit was a fake made to stop people from buying games at a low price before the exploits are released and then resell them at a high price... so in the end you were lucky if they finished their copies on amazon/etc.
wink.gif

Proof?

DaRk_ViVi

Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
bazamuffin said:
DaRk_ViVi said:
wink.gif

Proof?

I don't have any, it was posted on Nextrl (an italian website about consoles) from a mod who knows many Wii devs.
The news was already in the air since yesterday, due to a quote from crediar about this plan.

Piccio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DaRk_ViVi said:
wink.gif
I don't know, would be a little bit unfair for all the desperate guys waiting a new 4.3 exploit but at the same time would be an amazing joke. This shitty game is out of stock everywhere and I heard guys that bought even 10 copies of Hannah Montana to sell them on ebay for $150...

DaRk_ViVi

Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Piccio said:
DaRk_ViVi said:
wink.gif
I don't know, would be a little bit unfair for all the desperate guys waiting a new 4.3 exploit but at the same time would be an amazing joke. This shitty game is out of stock everywhere and I heard guys that bought even 10 copies of Hannah Montana to sell them on ebay for $150...

Yep, this is the reason why he did this (if it's confirmed fake). However being you italian you can follow the "original" discussion on the website I hinted above.
wink.gif

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Piccio said:
DaRk_ViVi said:
wink.gif

Well IF it turns out to be a joke, someones getting this game for b'day/xmas. Yes, I'm that much of a horrible twat

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
it's coming. Just because something is announced does not mean it will be released the next day or even withing a week. It will be here soon enough. Crediar isn't one to screw with people for a laugh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated