Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
same here...
24wwsbp.jpg
but for some reason i didn't get that mail :s i ordered it Jan 24 2011, 08:40 PM (posted here when i ordered
tongue.gif
)

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Bitbyte said:
CODE you know what sucks about exploits for games?
?
Once you made it tons of people try to make a profit with it
http://cgi.ebay.de/WII-Yu-Gi-Oh-Wheelie-Br...utorefresh=true
its not even exploits
60EUR that game is maybe worth 20EUR
remember that asshat that was selling sneek?
sure
but he said he just wanted to sell some kind of installer on a SD card or somethign
and the people that sold HBC.
* Riggi ([email protected]) has joined #SNEEK
people will try to make money off anything they can
poon, yep.
though one thing is funny
those companies always seem to fix the games
hell, if i could take a shit in a paper bag and get somebody to pay money for it, i would
lol
the plastic bag would be a bit more expensive. but worth it in the long run
so I thought about making an exploit for a WiiWare game
maybe
then people can't make a profit of it
that would be even easier to get fixed though
but nintendo might fix it pretty fast
some asshat is selling the game for 92EUR
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Wheelie Breakers
he already sold 3
over 200EUR profit
somebody was willing to pay that much money to softmod their wii?
http://offer.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...em=320645843385
see for yourself
it doesnt let me login to see it
ah well
http://cgi.ebay.de/Yu-Gi-Oh-Wheelie-Breake...=item4aa7fb49b9
3 verkauft, means 3 sold
hell, for 92eur, you can mail your wii to me, ill put on HBC and send it back
people are so stupid
I know lol
i think ill do that. just put up a bunch of ebay postings for "send me your wii, ill hook you up and send it back"
or I announce an exploit, maybe make an video and then people start buying those games
and I just release an exploit for some other game
make it hannah montanna game
so they get stuck with a shitload of games nobody will ever buy off them

lol, just lol
biggrin.gif

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
FGOD said:
weird though that both are on the same day to be expected and that you received an mail about it and i didn't :s while you ordered earlier...
yeah that's the weird part.. ah i hope it ships anyway
(and if it turns out fake i hope i'm really delayed until 18 feb xd)

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
DeadlyFoez said:
QUOTE said:
BroadOn BroadOn
I got good and bad news,the good news is you dont have to buy that shitty game!The bad is that the exploits only seems to work on Dolphin
frown.gif
Well, I guess it was real and the person posting up the IRC log was just making it up.

... The tweets basically confirmed that the logs were real. If there wasn't any exploit planned on being released soon, I doubt Crediar would have done this.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Bitbyte said:
DeadlyFoez said:
QUOTE said:
BroadOn BroadOn
I got good and bad news,the good news is you dont have to buy that shitty game!The bad is that the exploits only seems to work on Dolphin
frown.gif
Well, I guess it was real and the person posting up the IRC log was just making it up.

... The tweets basically confirmed that the logs were real. If there wasn't any exploit planned on being released soon, I doubt Crediar would have done this.
Although this is rather pointless at this point, I've asked a couple of times now where you got that supposed log and you still haven't provided a link or anything yet.

I'm sure that there is still hope for this exploit. I bet that there are lots of possible exploits in that game.

His tweets did not confirm or deny what you posted. He never came out and said that it was just a fake.

Sorry, I'm not trying to bust your balls. I just HIGHLY doubt crediar would do something like this just to screw with ppl.

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I can't provide a link, it's a log from IRC, not a website. He mentioned his reasons in the log. It only screws with the people that bought more than 1 copy to make a profit, it doesn't harm anyone else (most people can just return it).

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Bitbyte said:
I can't provide a link, it's a log from IRC, not a website. He mentioned his reasons in the log. It only screws with the people that bought more than 1 copy to make a profit, it doesn't harm anyone else (most people can just return it).
Ok, well I guess fair enough. I'm sure this thread can be closed now. No point of keeping it open.

moosehunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bitbyte said:

Which channel was this on?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
moosehunter said:
Bitbyte said:

Which channel was this on?
Most likely efnet #sneek

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
"Well I bought the game and now I can't use it, can I at least exploit the bitch some how? Maybe date [censored] and video tape it?"

J/k, I'd never buy the game. I have too much dignity.

About the logs that moosehunter put up. Although I quickly read through it, it seems like it confirms that a hannah montana exploit was seriously in the works. But now it also seems like that there is yet another unfixable exploit in the works. Kick ass.

If this TOS exploit comes out then that could be the fix for all those 003 wii's.

I think we need to create a new thread for this TOS Exploit that hasn't been announced or released yet.
biggrin.gif

WTF, there is automatic censorship on the word r-a-p-e?!!? But not on fuck, or shit, or ass, or bitch, or cunt? Weird. LOL

Sorry, I just had to do it
biggrin.gif

Razor83

Trophies
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
But now it also seems like that there is yet another unfixable exploit in the works. Kick ass.

If this TOS exploit comes out then that could be the fix for all those 003 wii's.

I think we need to create a new thread for this TOS Exploit that hasn't been announced or released yet.
biggrin.gif
Can you give any more information about this TOS Exploit? I cant find anything about it anywhere.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Razor83 said:
DeadlyFoez said:
But now it also seems like that there is yet another unfixable exploit in the works. Kick ass.

biggrin.gif
Can you give any more information about this TOS Exploit? I cant find anything about it anywhere.
Read the IRC log that moosehunter posted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: m