Hacking HALP!!! My dlc isnt working.

Spooky420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive tried updating my sigpatches. Ive downloaded the newest lockpick and dumped keys. and still not working. i got the dlc and the update from the xxxxx site. what am i doing wrong?
THANK YOU FOR ANY AND ALL HELP

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive tried updating my sigpatches. Ive downloaded the newest lockpick and dumped keys. and still not working. i got the dlc and the update from the xxxxx site. what am i doing wrong?
Lockpick isn't needed anymore

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you are using the correct signature patches that comport with your bootloader? That's a common mistake.

Spooky420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you are using the correct signature patches that comport with your bootloader? That's a common mistake.
Yeah. I’m pretty sure. It’s the same one I’ve been using since I modded my switch. I’ve been using exhumers or however you spell it. It’s worked before on all my other games and dlc. But not this one so I’m super confused. I only did the keys as a just in case. I’ll redownload the sigpatches again and re do it. If not what could it be? Faulty download of dlc?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I’m pretty sure. It’s the same one I’ve been using since I modded my switch. I’ve been using exhumers or however you spell it. It’s worked before on all my other games and dlc. But not this one so I’m super confused. I only did the keys as a just in case. I’ll redownload the sigpatches again and re do it. If not what could it be? Faulty download of dlc?
First, do the following. Delete the atmosphere folder from your SD card, redownload Atmosphere, put it onto your SD card, download the following patches, put the fusee patches onto the SD card, download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere), and boot the system using fusee-primary.

https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases/latest

Spooky420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, do the following. Delete the atmosphere folder from your SD card, redownload Atmosphere, put it onto your SD card, download the following patches, put the fusee patches onto the SD card, download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere), and boot the system using fusee-primary.

https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases/latest
I did that and now its crashing every time it boots up. i put latest atmo, and launched with latest fusee. error code 2162-0002 (0x4a2)

I redownloaded without mesosphere and it works, I just tested AOC and the dlc still doesnt work.

Last edited by Spooky420,

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
I did that and now its crashing every time it boots up. i put latest atmo, and launched with latest fusee. error code 2162-0002 (0x4a2)

I redownloaded without mesosphere and it works, I just tested AOC and the dlc still doesnt work.
Are you legally downloading dlc and updates?

Spooky420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after fighting with it all night then giving up at 3 am. I just woke up and re downloaded the dlc to my sd card and it works. This is the weirdest thing. I installed it to the sd card Twice and internal twice. But it’s working now if an admin wants to close this topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1