lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Is THIS Master Chief's Face? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Folks over at the Xbox Domain game site are saying some claim it's possible to see Master Chief's face in the new trailer.
Look closely at the reflection in his helmet, and there it is.

mastersfacenope.jpg

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At the end it says "Finish the fight"

I wonder what that could mean. I can't believe they would end it at a trilogy because Microsoft would want to milk the series out to Halo 84 and so on.

Maybe it means they are going to wrap up the story arc and Halo 4 will be a new story.

cenotaph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zzz... finish the franchise, perhaps? Halo was kinda okay, abysmal on the Xbox though due to having the worst controls since Resident Evil, but now it's just getting annoying. Another brick in the seemingly endless wall of FPSes lacking any innovation whatsoever.

gixxaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zzz... finish the franchise, perhaps? Halo was kinda okay, abysmal on the Xbox though due to having the worst controls since Resident Evil, but now it's just getting annoying. Another brick in the seemingly endless wall of FPSes lacking any innovation whatsoever.

Are you serious? Well i am a ninty fanboy for sure but Halo is and will be one of the best multiplayer FPS around. The control are like almost every other FPS. Did you think killzone was better?
rofl2.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm not seeing a face at all in that picture and watching the HD version I don't see anything there either.

ryohki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
am I the only one to find halo 1 and 2 to be hideously over-rated?
I mean sure, it's a decent shooter, but in the end, that's it. it's nothing the PC hasn't been churning out ad nauseum for years.
halo 2 was good online, until the 8 yr old kids started playing *insert pre-pubescent whiny voice here* "I call the sword, I call the rocket launcher" "I just pwned you... what are you doing playing anyway"

edit: nice video though, and that shield IS hot.

tetsuya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...