Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Via BoingBoing

For all of you who have been waiting for hentai games for the NDS,
your wait is over!

Well, maybe not quite 'over'
Chances are any players who speak languages other than Japanese will have to wait for their various translation patches.

The pictures featured at BoingBoing are pixilated, but ones found on other sites have no such censoring, leading one to believe that the "homebrew" game will not have any such pixilation of the naughty bits.

More details as they emerge.

UPDATE

Google translation of the Team-DSX website says:

~ GL magazine ads for some content has been added to

Half-Elf tentacles DS

Genre: DS touch to move 18 games novel coterie GRANTED

Release Date: 8 / 16 (Sat) west of Comic Market Area "see" 02a
Price 1,980 yen

After some of the Akihabara retailers like No appointment is for sale.
Tech will show up.
7/23 Committed during the current production costs, please look forward to the follow-up (one week (7 / 23 days), much more different picture.)

Anyone willing to present a better translation?

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, but seeing as it's only purchasable in Japan (or so the kotaku page says) and for 1980 Yen (No idea what that is in USD right now), it's not exactly homebrew.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrofyr said:
Nice, but seeing as it's only purchasable in Japan (or so the kotaku page says) and for 1980 Yen (No idea what that is in USD right now), it's not exactly homebrew.

I believe you're correct, but as I'm not sure either way, I can only report what I hear.

Online Conversion says:
1,980 Japanese Yen = 18.40905 US Dollars

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheap, but you know... it's the whole 'having to buy it' and having it shipped to the USA thing.

I'm still waiting for Nintengirls btw... if someone decides to pick that up somewhere, I'd be willing to pay 50 bucks for that baby. (yes I know it never existed outside of pictures, I'm merely saying if someone ran with the idea and did a great job making it similar to Nintendogs but with girls and other extracurricular activities excluding sex, I'd be all into it)

Gab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
This will be released in Comiket 74 which is on August 15-17, 2008.
And like most Comiket stuff, expect them online in P2P sharing like the next day already.
This being homebrew will probably be easy to hack up and translate.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pyrofyr said:
Cheap, but you know... it's the whole 'having to buy it' and having it shipped to the USA thing.

I'm still waiting for Nintengirls btw... if someone decides to pick that up somewhere, I'd be willing to pay 50 bucks for that baby. (yes I know it never existed outside of pictures, I'm merely saying if someone ran with the idea and did a great job making it similar to Nintendogs but with girls and other extracurricular activities excluding sex, I'd be all into it)
Secret Mystery Hentai Homebrew Project, AWAY!

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
when it out, please let me know
wub.gif

Benandanti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
More witch-touching and now elves and tentacles? Why do the japanese get all the good stuff?

At least I have Professor Cirno's Brain Draining(9training) to tide me over until they show up.

To play, just answer every addition sum wrong, unless the answer is 9. (Non Touhou fans can find out the reason here). It's a nice little time waster, and gets surprisingly challenging once things start speeding up.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Truliche said:
Ughh, tentacle hentai is disgusting (tentacles for god's sake!, it's horrible monsters ****ing a girl
wacko.gif
) are you guys really turned on by this?

exactly what I was thinking! How can you guys say things like "this is wonderful"!!??

Gab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
imz said:
Truliche said:
Ughh, tentacle hentai is disgusting (tentacles for god's sake!, it's horrible monsters ****ing a girl
wacko.gif
) are you guys really turned on by this?

exactly what I was thinking! How can you guys say things like "this is wonderful"!!??
I believe they say that "this is wonderful" because it opens the door and gives the idea of hentai homebrew on the DS especially for the Japanese homebrew developers.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
beautifulbeast said:
I'm disgusted but not as disgusted as I felt with that Doki-Doki-whatever a year back with it's loli witch touching.
Also, I feel the need to see a trailer ASAP.
Doki-Doki was an amazing game, mind you
tongue.gif

Nothing screams at the top of it's lungs "THIS IS F*CKING AWESOME" than Japanese making a game about touching little girls.

/lulz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.