--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also about the roms limit bypass, im still craving windows 95

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stop begging for an update, you look pathetic. Instead donate to the dev. Cluster doesnt owe u anything, but he is owed for his time and work.
someone needs to make a thread for yelling at cluster (idont endorse this please dont)
and dont forget a thread for retroarch (do this one instead)

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah I did try the next day and also replied back to the guy, couldn't figure it out. I used an other type non-Nintendo controller that refused to respond at all after playing with some setting, while my Wii Classic controller kept on working just fine. I might have overlooked something though, I am no expert.
Hopefully this issue will be resolved in the next or a future update of Hakchi2. I am curious if this has anything to do with the way 3rd party companies implement the Wiimote port protocol in their controllers. I am also wondering how an original NESCE or original Wii Classic Controller behaves in combination with a 3rd party extension cable using RetroArch. Hopefully someone here has tried that out and can confirm if that works or doesn't work in RetroArch.

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
i ment off topic
All right go
yes because hakchi will support retroarch officially :D

this has been repeated many times in this thread
When Cluster releases Hakchi2 2.12 , will can back again to talk about RA?:grog:

Rgs.

EDIT: In this case as my paisano @dulux said read this from Cluster Github
https://github.com/ClusterM/hakchi2
;)
Fuck it, lets keep talking about it. If anything, there should be a threat about previous versions of Hakchi2 since a bunch people don't like to be informed about the development of Hakchi2. Even Cluster himself post here new announcements concerning future updates (maybe some of us don't realize Cluster is the OP this threat) I have a feeling that some people complaining about the fact that our discussions are not relevant, just want their own threat.

Reactions: nesito

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All right go

Fuck it, lets keep talking about it. If anything, there should be a threat about previous versions of Hakchi2 since a bunch people don't like to be informed about the development of Hakchi2. Even Cluster himself post here new announcements concerning future updates (maybe some of us don't realize Cluster is the OP this threat) I have a feeling that some people complaining about the fact that our discussions are not relevant, just want their own threat.
to be honest till the end of the first day i found this thread i had no idea cluster owned it :P i thought nesito did lol
and if we can continue off topic talk i made another POC:

enjoy :D

Last edited by Mnecraft368,

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
i put a POC of ms-dos setup on my MS-DOS tutorial thread, i put

to be honest till the end of the first day i found this thread i had no idea cluster owned it :P i thought nesito did lol
and if we can continue off topic talk i made another POC:

enjoy :D

I don't blame you and am not even specifically talking about your previous post, for the most of us who follow this a bit longer, this happened a few times before, unfortunately those guys are not posting any longer.

Last edited by jelmer,
Reactions: nesito

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm uploading a video with 3 MAME games run on mini nes classic on RA core MAME2003, there are good new somes games that FBA 2012 core, had issues this works ok, like Konami's Games.

Rgs.

EDIT: Also I think another trick more easy and faster that the video puts, but is mandatory the use of 2.11 folders.
The trick is simple, the limit of ROM size is 30MB but the folder size is 40MB(based on my tests, could be wrong). So You can make to put games or cores, on CLV-H-????? max size of the folder 40MB. This is useful(until hakchi2) to can upload more games. Example
You have 10 NES games(with folders remember) + 1 "game" RetroArch.
So you can upload in RA folder max 40 MB with cores and/or roms. Also in any CLV-H-????? that you have selected in \hakchi2\config.ini can put roms or cores in them (not more of mini nes rom available. ~300MB) and with the same limitation of ROM size is 30MB and the total size of folder CLV-H-????? of 40MB)
This is only for inpatients or lovers of testing. The others wait for Hakchi2 2.12 release ;)

This way isn't necessary to delete the lines from init file.

Last edited by nesito,
Reactions: jelmer

kingj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well at least for smaller roms it has been solved which is the majority of the emulators that actually run. Bigger roms like PS1 are anyway unplayable at the moment.
Did you try what he did in the video? So I would be able fit more roms in my liberto/rom folder if I delete that line in the INIT file?

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm uploading a video with 3 MAME games run on mini nes classic on RA core MAME2003, there are good new somes games that FBA 2012 core, had issues this works ok, like Konami's Games.

Rgs.
since your doing all the games, try getting N64 running, even if its slow. Or do retroarch not support it (Wouldnt be suprised)

The latest commit (two hours ago): "Huge rework. Finally module system from madmonkey. Hooray!"

So please, be patient!
we were already told

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Did you try what he did in the video? So I would be able fit more roms in my liberto/rom folder if I delete that line in the INIT file?
Not exactly how he did it, but yeah it works. Not recommendable though since it took me some time and the new version is just around the corner.

The latest commit (two hours ago): "Huge rework. Finally module system from madmonkey. Hooray!"

So please, be patient!
Great news. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you go bro
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/E1U7Nlt.mp4 +1