Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody got Alien Syndrome working? Is there a mapper patch for it to work (I couldn't find one)?

Last edited by MrTea,

artemus3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys ! Someone knows how to resolve the problem in Mini Nes Classic "Insert Side B" in japanese games like The Mysterious Murasame Castle ? Thank you for your answers and to @Cluster ?:-)

Last edited by artemus3,

Mad-Mega

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys ! Someone knows how to resolve the problem in Mini Nes Classic "Insert Side B" in japanese games like The Mysterious Murasame Castle ? Thank you for your answers and to @Cluster ?:-)

Take a look at these command lines.

Code:
--fds-auto-disk-side-switch                                      Automatic disk side switch detection
--fds-auto-disk-side-switch-on-keypress                          When a disk side switch is detected, only insert the     other disk side on the next keypress
--fds-initial-disk-insert-delay=<value in frame count>           Set initial disk insertion delay
--fds-initial-disk-insert-on-keypress                            Initial disk insertion on keypress

artemus3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Take a look at these command lines.

Code:
--fds-auto-disk-side-switch                                      Automatic disk side switch detection
--fds-auto-disk-side-switch-on-keypress                          When a disk side switch is detected, only insert the     other disk side on the next keypress
--fds-initial-disk-insert-delay=<value in frame count>           Set initial disk insertion delay
--fds-initial-disk-insert-on-keypress                            Initial disk insertion on keypress
Thank you very much, but it is up to my skills. Can you include it in new hakchi2 version in your opinion ? Thank you.

artemus3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
--fds-auto-disk-side-switch-on-keypress
Thank you. You are so fantastic!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you. You are so fantastic!

I'vs already found "--guest-overscan-dimensions 0,0,9,3 --initial-fadein-durations 10,2 --volume 75 --enable-armet --fds-auto-disk-side-switch-on-keypress".
I've already found "--guest-overscan-dimensions 0,0,9,3 --initial-fadein-durations 10,2 --volume 75 --enable-armet --fds-auto-disk-side-switch-on-keypress".
What can I add more ? Thanks.

Link8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First off, thanks for the app.

Not sure if this question was raised before, but whenever I want upload new games, do I have to add the box art for all the games? Even the ones I did before?

Many thanks again.

baconcow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love this application and have followed it closely, each day. Have a question about savestates and a observation/opinion about boxart.

From what I understand, all savestates are preserved when adding and removing new games, but lost when resetting the NESCE to factory setting or reflashing the original kernel. I assume savestates also persist for games that are removed. Is there any way to back up savestates? It would be nice to back up savestates from longer games, such as the Dragon Warrior games in the event a reset or kernel reflash is necessary. Is this a possibility for a future revision of hackchi2 or outside of the applications capability? I only figured it could take things off if it is able to put things on.

I also wish there was an option to keep the aspect ratio of the original image for the boxart, while keeping within the constraints of the 204x204 pixel limitation (i.e. if my image is 1545x2100, I would rather it resize to 150x204 and not 140x204, causing it to stretch; a lot of available and good quality boxart is meant for different-sized cases and as long as the 204 height or width is maintained, it looks fine on the NESCE). I end up doing my boxart manually, and it looks better without being improperly stretched (especially some Japanese boxart like the FDS). Thumbnail rotation needs to be fixed on landscape and FDS boxart as it is being stretched quite a bit. Since it takes quite a while to manually add and rename them, it would also be nice to have the ability to auto-add boxart from a specified folder given the name of the boxart matches the name of the corresponding ROM. Having to add 80 boxart also takes time. Thanks.

Last edited by baconcow,

heygravity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anybody tried to get Captain America and the Avengers to run? Gameplay seems fine but neither the cutscenes nor the menu are not displaying properly...

Nobody? I tried checking romhacking for details of mappers but there was nothing there at all except a hack which allows you to skip levels.

kamiyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
gryzor (japanese contra) work in mapper 4. testing with mini famicom

Attachments

• IMG_20170122_194954.jpg
    IMG_20170122_194954.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 226
  • IMG_20170122_194947.jpg