I only will Information to the super storage. Mod from him

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P10 mit Tapatalk

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
**UPDATE 4-28-18**

First-off, happy nearly half Year Anniversary of USB-HOST!!! Thanks to madmonkey, we are all pushing our Minis to the maximum potential with some tremendously large games, that would never have run, otherwise! He has had a gargantuan impact on the entire Mini Modding Scene! So, everyone take a moment, to celebrate the nearly half Year Anniversary! His latest advancement to the Scene is WI-Fi Capability for the Minis, via OTG+Special HMOD:) This will be covered in future Updates! He also did a tremendously awesome job porting over Cannonball (A greatly Enhanced Out Run Engine Game!) It is located in Xtras/Games Folder!!! (Currently only works with Wii Classic Controller, but will be fixed!:) Also, huge thanks to Team Shinkansen for their incredible patience and devotion to bettering the Scene, as well!!! And, of course, thanks cluster/pcm720!!!

Out Run Arcade - Custom OST Support!!! (Personal thanks to the amazing coding prowess of gpstar!) Videos of this in action, below! View the ReadMe! in Xtras/Arcade (Samples located there, as well:)

Arcade History!!! Now, you can pull up a very nifty comprehensive history lesson for most games within MAME 2003 Xtreme! Simply hold down R2 to pull up MAME Options, then click History! You can reconfigure your R1 Button, temporarily to R2, if you do not have an R2 Button:) You can see me using this incredible HMOD in the Out Run Arcade Custom OST - Test One Redux Video! _km_retroarch_history_mame2003_4_28_18

Advanced Ripping Tools for PS1 Games (Video Tutorial below:)

Permanent Cheats!!! Ever get annoyed that you couldn't use cheats on PCE Games! Well, now you can!!! In Xtras/PERM-CHEATS folder. Use Lunar IPS, select the appropriate rom set+ips patch, then make the magic happen! I recommend Aero Blasters (J), as a good tester SHMUP Game! Permanent Cheats included for NES, Sega Master System, and Turbografx-16!!! Game Genie Guy Tool, also included! Note, due to header issues, not all games will function as expected. But, I will include tools to work around the headers, in a future Update! Personal thanks to Kyle and Slywars (for pushing me to work this into the set:)

Amiga Templates Updated, as well as all _DUMMY Folder HMODS. It is recommended to keep _DUMMY, as _DUMMY. Amiga is very case sensitive! I also updated the ReadMes! Personal thanks to Hilly, Ransom, and qclart!!! Be sure to check out some Game Recommendations, courtesy of Loafmeister! I also included the starter, ISSUES txt file, which I will Update, as we go on! Thanks all Amiga Fans!

For 8Bitdo Users, I updated that folder with two Tutorials and appropriate firmware files (Huge thanks to DR1001 and BBSGod!!!)

There is another, NEW Folder, called MXYZPTLK. From this point on, it will contain various Curios and other nostalgic items of interest to me. A few things you may find fun are some Best Translation Screenshots and a Cheatbook Database!!! I will continue to add fun stuff to this folder, as I Update!

Oh yeah, there are many more Supported Arcade Games, using the RetroArch Xtreme + MAME 2003 Xtreme Combo!!! These are all listed in the Xtras/Arcade/Arcade Compatibility ReadMe! But, they include some nice gems, such as Rush N'Attack, Iron Horse, and so on! Last Update, all Midway/Bally Games were fixed:) Note: some of the games Updated within compatibility will be imperfect! But, most I have tested, run fine:) (Personal thanks to ZappaUtopia/Markwkidd/arcadez/Wilstorm/dankcushions/Twinaphex/hunterk/gamez-fan, and anyone else I missed!)

Lastly, There has been a complete restructure of the Core Set. It is absolutely mandatory to uninstall previous HMODS to Update to the New ones. If on Hakchi2 CE, use Reset or manually uninstall. If on Hakchi GUI, use uninstall file. If on External RetroArch, delete entire libretro folder, and reinstall HMODS, accordingly:) Updating will be more seamless, after this adjustment, for future Updates! Each and every Core, HMOD, etc, was adjusted and Updated! I also added support for the Thomson TO8D, with the Theodore Core!

Additionally, since the Updates are getting quite large, I am considering setting things up so that one can download the Cores+Xtras, in separate 7zips, within next few Releases:) I will also try to do some Custom Shader Updates with the help of TheWez1981 (who has been awesome with helping with some of the Custom Borders in the past! Intellivision Fans can enjoy his Intellivision and SNES Overlay (Injected into RetroArch!) I will showcase some of these in a very near Future Video! Anyone who has previously used the Shader Add-On, will know not all Shaders work on both NESC/SNESC. We will work on some fun custom set-ups to counteract this!

I will also be working with the MAME Team to bring about some incredible new changes to MAME 2003:) You will see some of these by the next Update!!! They are incredible people to work with:)

Anyone having BIOS Issues, do not feel you need to be on the old HMODs! Just communicate with me, and I will do my best to help you all along with the process!!

For now, Enjoy this Update and here are a few Videos!

**SNES Classic - Out Run Arcade - Custom OST - Test One Redux**

**SNES Classic - Out Run Arcade - Custom OST - Test Two Redux**

**SNES Classic - Advanced PS1 Ripping - Japanese Games!!!**

**SNES Classic - Superman 64 Hell Yeah!!!**

**And, of course, the Update:)**

https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases

Last edited by KMFDManic,

santamanga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi. Has anyone Sexy Parodius (sexyparo.zip) running with_km_mame2003_2_26_18 ?
It runs with mame2010, but too slow.
I have tried with konamigx.zip both in /libretto/system/ or the game folder. But no luck.

galder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
**UPDATE 4-28-18**

First-off, happy nearly half Year Anniversary of USB-HOST!!! Thanks to madmonkey, we are all pushing our Minis to the maximum potential with some tremendously large games, that would never have run, otherwise! He has had a gargantuan impact on the entire Mini Modding Scene! So, everyone take a moment, to celebrate the nearly half Year Anniversary! His latest advancement to the Scene is WI-Fi Capability for the Minis, via OTG+Special HMOD:) This will be covered in future Updates! He also did a tremendously awesome job porting over Cannonball (A greatly Enhanced Out Run Engine Game!) It is located in Xtras/Games Folder!!! (Currently only works with Wii Classic Controller, but will be fixed!:) Also, huge thanks to Team Shinkansen for their incredible patience and devotion to bettering the Scene, as well!!! And, of course, thanks cluster/pcm720!!!

Out Run Arcade - Custom OST Support!!! (Personal thanks to the amazing coding prowess of gpstar!) Videos of this in action, below! View the ReadMe! in Xtras/Arcade (Samples located there, as well:)

Arcade History!!! Now, you can pull up a very nifty comprehensive history lesson for most games within MAME 2003 Xtreme! Simply hold down R2 to pull up MAME Options, then click History! You can reconfigure your R1 Button, temporarily to R2, if you do not have an R2 Button:) You can see me using this incredible HMOD in the Out Run Arcade Custom OST - Test One Redux Video! _km_retroarch_history_mame2003_4_28_18

Advanced Ripping Tools for PS1 Games (Video Tutorial below:)

Permanent Cheats!!! Ever get annoyed that you couldn't use cheats on PCE Games! Well, now you can!!! In Xtras/PERM-CHEATS folder. Use Lunar IPS, select the appropriate rom set+ips patch, then make the magic happen! I recommend Aero Blasters (J), as a good tester SHMUP Game! Permanent Cheats included for NES, Sega Master System, and Turbografx-16!!! Game Genie Guy Tool, also included! Note, due to header issues, not all games will function as expected. But, I will include tools to work around the headers, in a future Update! Personal thanks to Kyle and Slywars (for pushing me to work this into the set:)

Amiga Templates Updated, as well as all _DUMMY Folder HMODS. It is recommended to keep _DUMMY, as _DUMMY. Amiga is very case sensitive! I also updated the ReadMes! Personal thanks to Hilly, Ransom, and qclart!!! Be sure to check out some Game Recommendations, courtesy of Loafmeister! I also included the starter, ISSUES txt file, which I will Update, as we go on! Thanks all Amiga Fans!

For 8Bitdo Users, I updated that folder with two Tutorials and appropriate firmware files (Huge thanks to DR1001 and BBSGod!!!)

There is another, NEW Folder, called MXYZPTLK. From this point on, it will contain various Curios and other nostalgic items of interest to me. A few things you may find fun are some Best Translation Screenshots and a Cheatbook Database!!! I will continue to add fun stuff to this folder, as I Update!

Oh yeah, there are many more Supported Arcade Games, using the RetroArch Xtreme + MAME 2003 Xtreme Combo!!! These are all listed in the Xtras/Arcade/Arcade Compatibility ReadMe! But, they include some nice gems, such as Rush N'Attack, Iron Horse, and so on! Last Update, all Midway/Bally Games were fixed:) Note: some of the games Updated within compatibility will be imperfect! But, most I have tested, run fine:) (Personal thanks to ZappaUtopia/Markwkidd/arcadez/Wilstorm/dankcushions/Twinaphex/hunterk/gamez-fan, and anyone else I missed!)

Lastly, There has been a complete restructure of the Core Set. It is absolutely mandatory to uninstall previous HMODS to Update to the New ones. If on Hakchi2 CE, use Reset or manually uninstall. If on Hakchi GUI, use uninstall file. If on External RetroArch, delete entire libretro folder, and reinstall HMODS, accordingly:) Updating will be more seamless, after this adjustment, for future Updates! Each and every Core, HMOD, etc, was adjusted and Updated! I also added support for the Thomson TO8D, with the Theodore Core!

Additionally, since the Updates are getting quite large, I am considering setting things up so that one can download the Cores+Xtras, in separate 7zips, within next few Releases:) I will also try to do some Custom Shader Updates with the help of TheWez1981 (who has been awesome with helping with some of the Custom Borders in the past! Intellivision Fans can enjoy his Intellivision and SNES Overlay (Injected into RetroArch!) I will showcase some of these in a very near Future Video! Anyone who has previously used the Shader Add-On, will know not all Shaders work on both NESC/SNESC. We will work on some fun custom set-ups to counteract this!

I will also be working with the MAME Team to bring about some incredible new changes to MAME 2003:) You will see some of these by the next Update!!! They are incredible people to work with:)

Anyone having BIOS Issues, do not feel you need to be on the old HMODs! Just communicate with me, and I will do my best to help you all along with the process!!

For now, Enjoy this Update and here are a few Videos!

**SNES Classic - Out Run Arcade - Custom OST - Test One Redux**

**SNES Classic - Out Run Arcade - Custom OST - Test Two Redux**

**SNES Classic - Advanced PS1 Ripping - Japanese Games!!!**

**SNES Classic - Superman 64 Hell Yeah!!!**

I need USB for the mod and i bought this https://www.amazon.es/FamilyMall-pu...qid=1525336837&sr=8-12&keywords=micro+usb+otg and it´s trash.
What do you recommend that working fine to Snes mini?

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to play online with the SNES Classic using Hakchi CE and Retroarch Neo. With Achievements! (Tutorial)

One of the greatest things to happen to the SNES Classic is once again brought to us by the OG himself Madmonkey. Using this mod and a couple other steps, you will be able to play with or against your friends using retroarch. As an added bonus, with online enabled we also have retro achievements! Hope this tutorial was helpful!

TonyBiH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Any update on how to retrieve lost games backward from SNES mini to PC? I have that issue and no solution for that. I tried to connect via host but i can't find folders with games to pullout from SNES to PC. I have luckily backed original SNES kernel. I wanna to save all my 208 games that I already put inside SNES mini but I lost hakchi2 with settings due to old hard disk error.

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
**UPDATE 5-12-18**

Let us all take a personal moment to thank madmonkey and reflect upon the Legacy he has brought us, with USB-HOST, ONLINE, and who knows what else, in the future!!! Maybe one day, we will be able to run KODI, or even Netflix and Chill?:) And, also, the hard work of Team Shinkansen and ClusterM and 'TheOtherGuys' and BsLeNuL, and everyone else listed and unlisted below! So many have made this Scene so great!

Now then, where to even begin!:) Well, let's start with the amazing NEW RetroArch (1.7.3 Standard or Xtreme) which is optimized for ONLINE+NetPLAY+RetroAchievements, and so much more! I retained Legacy Support for RetroArch 1.7.1 (FFMPEG & OLD Input Style) and 1.7.2 (FFMPEG) due to several requesting I do so! Remember, Inputs are VERY different in 1.7.2 and 1.73! They will take getting used to! Huge personal thanks to madmonkey, ClusterM, Mugi, princess_daphie, thomascrha, mistydemeo, potyl, zigg, skogaby, thomas-alrek, xorloser, ghoost82, and many others who have helped further this amazing Scene, as well as this truly magnificent ONLINE Ability! Xtras/WI-FI Folder has all you need to get started, minus the obvious OTG Device+Wireless Adapter! I also recorded Video Tutorial, which is linked to below!

TP-LINK TL-WN725N, which is of the Realtek 8188 chipset, is the currently best tested one! Personal thanks to any and all who have tested this ('TheOtherGuys', and everyone else!) adapter, and helped conclude for madmonkey and company, that it is a great "base" starting adapter point! More will potentially be supported in the near future!

AMIGA!!! Template Folder has been updated with starter support for more Aggressive AGA Games, courtesy of qclart & mnx78 & ∆ + 0 / 9. The new structure is AGA, OCS, Specific Games Folders! I will happily add new uae files, as all get better findings, via test results! Currently, the Templates are a combination of ∆ + 0 / 9, qclart, mnx78, and myself. I welcome any other Amiga fans to submit uae settings, they discover to any of us three, so they can benefit us all:) Qclart's guide has also been updated to reflect this, as well as several other things, including CHEATS Support! Check it out again at:

https://old.reddit.com/r/miniSNESmods/comments/8dbqv7/guide_playing_amiga_games_on_the_snes_classic/

Run and Gun, the fantastic Konami Arcade Basketball Game is now fully supported on MAME 2003 Xtreme, thanks to the personal help of the fantastic markwkidd. Very clever bootstrap nvram initialization fix workaround that he came up with to help this game properly work! Amazing! Definitely check it out!

This brings me onto the NEXT Addition, which is Hi-Score Support for MAME 2003! Part 6 of The SHMUP 'Stravaganza Video, below, shows this in action! You will need to install MAME 2003 Hi-Score Variant in order to take advantage of this ability. View the Arcade Compatibility Update ReadMe! File in Xtras/Arcade for more details! Personal thanks to, yet again, markwkidd (So nice of him to take time away from the PC/RetroPie Scene to help out!), & of course my very good ami français, BsLeNuL (A truly excellent friend in the Mini Scene), for helping make this Addition even possible! As mentioned, view the ReadMe!, as it has important information regarding the NOW 3 MAME 2003 Cores in the Set!

Next up, drastic overhaul of Borders! Install ANY RetroArch Version to enjoy these! You have Canoe Borders, Xtra (Console & Handheld Specific Borders, RetroArch Borders, as well as an additional Xtreme Borders HMOD! Once installed, simply go into RetroArch Options, Onscreen Display, and choose the .cfg file of whichever overlay you would like to use. Also, make sure the option to SHOW Overlay is enabled! When done, simply switch back to "default" cfg! These work on both NESC & SNESC! Personal thanks to hunterk, OrionsAngel, ArcNoculus, TheWez1981, and anyone else involved in helping with these fantastic Borders! I will be sure to showcase them in my next Video!Lastly, to use Canoe Borders on SNESC, remember Bezel Mode (Thanks again BsLeNuL:) Rules. Holding L1 while loading a game from the main UI, in order to toggle border on/off for that particular game! And, L2 while loading a game, to toggle borders on/off...globally, for all games!

There is a NEW Core, REminiscence, which is an absolutely great Port of Gregory Montoir's Flashback emulator, running on libretro! In Xtras/Games/REminiscence Folder are the data files you need, as well as a ReadMe! The Game itself, is NOT included for obvious reasons! But, the ReadMe will detail how to set things up! It is exactly like DOSBox setup for those who have familiarity with that Core! Personal thanks to madmonkey & shawnsub, fellow fans of this amazing Delphine Classic! Delphine also made the incredibly awesome Out of This World (Another World)! Enjoy this truly fun and amazing Game! I will also do a mini-video with the set-up and such, likely tomorrow! Command Lines are /bin/flashback OR /bin/reminiscence and, should point to the .exe!

Least not forget, MANY Cores/HMODS were updated with the usual bug fixes, optimizations, and so on!

Enjoy this Fantastic Update! Here are some Videos to enjoy, along with it! Personal thanks to many SHMUP 'Tastic Friends: Aglid01, Second Prize, Yellow and Black, The Restart Point, Super Steaman, Dank games, SebasHCG, Shade Frost, Geo K, SK SK, Jul Car, SchIAUchi, justme488, TopHat, BsLeNuL, DR1001, Shawnsub, gingerbeardman, AntiFly (Who has put together some incredible music for the advanced music hack, which should be in the Next Update!), ∆ + 0 / 9, qclart, TheWez1981, DanTheMan827, princess_daphie, skogaby, xorloser, and madmonkey! Geeze, I could go on for quite some time just listing all of the incredible people I communicate with on a daily basis! Again, thank you all for being so amazing!

**SNES Classic - Online Tutorial Redux!!! RetroAchievements!!!**

**SNES Classic - Sports - RPG Hybrids, Really:)?**

**SNES Classic - SHMUP 'Stravaganza - Part 6**

**SNES Classic - SHMUP 'Stravaganza - Part 5**

Enjoy the Update!!!

And, of course, the Update:)

galder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What USB OTG working fine with SNES mini?
PD: It´s Fourth USB that use and not working the USB stick or bad quality with Micro USB conector

byevoltor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone!!!

Please answer these questions:

1-Cluster abandons hakchi2 and recommends using CE, true or false?
2-Need more power nes / snes to use the usb otg, true or false?
3-The nes can not use usb otg, true or false?

Thanks for answering.

One question, which are the best usb, and the usb key to use.
Thank you.

KMFDManic in the last core of fuse (zx spectrum) the virtual keyboard is no longer ... Why? Solution?

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
**UPDATE 5-21-18**

**It is ALWAYS best to uninstall previous Cores/HMODS before installing NEW ones, to avoid any issues or conflicts:)**

I have quite the Update for you Guys and Gals this time! NEO-GEO is officially fixed! This has been an issue since the beginning of USB-HOST! Depending on various factors, one could not properly copy neogeo.zip into game folders, nor system! This is no longer a problem! Not only that, there are now 3 different ways to run NEO-GEO Games! 1. You can simply use neogeo.zip pertaining to whichever Arcade Core you'd like to run them with, be it MAME 2003 or FBA 2012, etc! 2. You can run dual NEO-GEO Bioses, by having MAME 2003 neogeo.zip renamed to neogeo_old.zip and FBA 2012, etc, stay as neogeo.zip. And, of course, 3. You can simply merge the Bioses into one single entity! I have videos at the end of today's Release Notes, showing these in action! Personal thanks to BsLeNuL, grant2258, markwkidd, dankcushions, Wilstorm, ZappaUtopia, madmonkey, and DanTheMan827 for their input and collaboration on this amazing fix and change for the better! In order to enjoy the NEO-GEO Fix, you will be required to install any RetroArch from my set, along with any Arcade Core that supports NEO-GEO! Then, use Master BIOS Module, putting the appropriate neogeo.zip/s into the root, system folder:) Then, install as any other HMOD, and you will be good to go! NEO-GEO Gaming is back!

Amiga Folder, in Xtras, is Updated with Newly Revised Templates! Personal thanks to qclart for his continued efforts in collaborating on this amazing Core! It is quickly becoming one of the best Cores to enjoy and play! He has proven to be incredible in his devotion to this Core! Additionally, if you install any Xtreme RetroArch Variant in my set, you will have appropriate set-up for the Amiga PUAE Core. It will run native 50hz Pal Refresh Rate, and have proper scaling! Things are looking good on the Amiga Front! Enjoy:)

MAME 2003 Hi-Score! Again, with this current Update, in order to properly use Hi-Score Ability...You will need to install MAME 2003 Hi-Score Variant, along with any RetroArch in my set, and, of course, the MAME 2003 Hi-Score HMOD! Games that DO work with Hi-Score will only retain Hi-Scores if run from the Main UI! Command line is /bin/mame2003-hi-score 1942 and Fantasy Zone are perfect test examples! This is a very fun addition!

PSP Folder, in Xtras has a pretty nifty Update. I have included PSP Based Emulators, that run many systems from ZX Spectrum to BBC Micro to Intellivision to NES to SNES, and so on! Not all of these will work! Some will expect Custom PSP Firmware! But, I will fully test them all out, and weed out the ones requiring Custom Firmware and remove them when I can:) But, they are there, if anyone wants to test them out! I will also be adding more in the near future!

gpSP is a faster Emulator than mGBA. But, up til this point, it was incapable of properly saving games! Guess what, now it can! So, now you can run the best GBA Emulator, and save games! Have fun! Command line is
/bin/gpsp Personal thanks to BsLeNuL for his help on this! You will need to install a RetroArch from this Update in order for this fix to work:) Yes, you can finally play FFIV and FFV in all of their full glory! (Personal thanks to ducktoaster8) for testing feedback on this fix!

Sega CD had an issue where suspend states worked, but battery saves did not! Guess what, battery saves now work:) Again, personal thanks to BsLeNuL for his assistance on this:) You will need to install a RetroArch from this Update in order for this fix to work:) This only works for Genesis Plus GX for the moment:)

ALL SNES Cores Updated to properly handle Sfroms with RetroAchievement Support! Personal thanks to madmonkey for this amazing fix!

Aglid01 put together a truly amazing Arcade Compatibility List which is Updated into Xtras/Arcade Folder! He spent countless hours compiling the list and testing games! Huge props and respect for sharing this amazing List with us!

Not EVERY Core/HMOD is updated this time! Only ones that have the 5-21-18 Date are!

As always, what goes into the Updates is based a whole lot on User Feedback, which is always greatly appreciated! Thank you all for helping make this yet another truly incredible Update!

Next Update, there will be more Borders (optimized for use on NESC/SNESC), courtesy of TheWez1981, and more Amiga Updates, plus C64 Updates! There will also be a very special addition for Advanced Music Hack, courtesy of AntiFly! Many things to come, Guys and Gals:) Thanks, as always!!!

Enjoy the Update, as well as these Videos!!!

**SNES Classic - NEO-GEO Game Changer! Dual BIOS to rule them all!**

**SNES Classic - NEO-GEO Bios Fix Overview!**

**SNES Classic - SHMUP 'Stravaganza - Part 7**

Last edited by KMFDManic,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.