Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

maande80

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thanks
there is way to transfer a backup of a game made with psp or psvita in retroarch for PS1?

Do you mean you want to use an eboot (used to play on PSP/Vita) to be played using USB Host?
Though I haven't tried it, I think you can just add the eboot, the same way you add a bin file.

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your reply
I have a concern for multidisc ps1 games, I create the game in eboot, but I do not understand how to change disc, I'm good in disk control, disk cycle status status, disk index, I change to number 2 but it is nothing happens, if I restart, he tells me to insert a disk ps1

It is on my agenda to do a Disk Switching Video. I will get it out within a day or so:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

RetroArch > Settings > Disc Control > Disc Append > choose the disc

================

Anyone know how to check the cores/hmods that you have installed?
I'm using a non USB-Host on the NES Classic.

There is a little more to the Disk Switching, in some instances. But, I will cover this in a brief video/tutorial.

Reactions: alucard733

Thoradin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Question about USB Host Mod :do i really need to delete Hakchi´s game and save folder every time when i want to add new games ?
Still waiting for an answer , I have a 10h plus save for Xenogears and i don't want to delete it but i also want to add a few more games and i want to try geting CDI games to run on the Classic.

alucard733

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It is on my agenda to do a Disk Switching Video. I will get it out within a day or so:)

There is a little more to the Disk Switching, in some instances. But, I will cover this in a brief video/tutorial.

thanks very much
I will wait

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting for an answer , I have a 10h plus save for Xenogears and i don't want to delete it but i also want to add a few more games and i want to try geting CDI games to run on the Classic.

hakchi saves folder only needs DELETED, if you get C2, C3, etc errors. And, even in this case, just COPY it elsewhere, delete it, boot without it, then shut down, then put it back:) You do not have to delete it when adding new Games. Remember, you are pointing to hakchi/games directory. That is the directory that needs to be empty:) Additionally, in my set, is a SAVES folder, which gives ability to PUSH all saves to NAND and all saves to USB:) Just keep your save backed up, so that you can easily replace it. You do not need to permanently delete it.

I will be doing several videos related to changes in my Core Set, as well as to more optimally utilize USB-HOST. Here are 2 recent ones I just posted...

SNES Classic - Proper RetroArch Saving & Exiting

SNES Classic - My Personal Prefix System & Running Canoe with SNES9x

I will cover many more topics this week, as well as do an Updated USB-HOST Video.

Reactions: Thoradin

Thoradin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hakchi saves folder only needs DELETED, if you get C2, C3, etc errors. And, even in this case, just COPY it elsewhere, delete it, boot without it, then shut down, then put it back:) You do not have to delete it when adding new Games. Remember, you are pointing to hakchi/games directory. That is the directory that needs to be empty:) Additionally, in my set, is a SAVES folder, which gives ability to PUSH all saves to NAND and all saves to USB:) Just keep your save backed up, so that you can easily replace it. You do not need to permanently delete it.

Thanks for the quick answer

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country
Trying usb_host, and for... reasons?, when I plugin my usb, (just a 4gb to start with) all it shows is... the original 30 games.

I get the knock knock etc, splash screen so I dunno what I've done wrong.

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Trying usb_host, and for... reasons?, when I plugin my usb, (just a 4gb to start with) all it shows is... the original 30 games.

I get the knock knock etc, splash screen so I dunno what I've done wrong.

Try a different USB, many have known to be fussy. The knock knock works as its to the SNES not the USB.

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country
Try a different USB, many have known to be fussy. The knock knock works as its to the SNES not the USB.

I'll give a different USB a go, but I don't understand what you mean by "The knock knock works as its to the SNES not the USB." ?

Sorry, maybe I'm just misreading it.

maande80

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

I only quoted from what you said on Reddit to someone who was asking the same question. :)

Oh, I need help.

I'm upgrading my NES Classic from 2.17 to 2.21f (copy & paste except for config, folder images, and user mods folders), installed only km retroarch 1.7, km nes cheats, and use nestopia cores (had the latter installed on 2.17 as well), compress all games (except the originals) by ticking the Compress box, organized the folders structure, but when I want to synch it, it does nothing, only shows "waiting for NES/SNES mini" dialog box as if my system is unrecognized. I'd tried again with different USB cable, even reducing the modules to be installed, but the problem remains.

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll give a different USB a go, but I don't understand what you mean by "The knock knock works as its to the SNES not the USB." ?

Sorry, maybe I'm just misreading it.

Sorry mate, as I understand it the Knock Knock splash will appear without the USB inserted as its flashed to the console NAND using the GUI.

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry mate, as I understand it the Knock Knock splash will appear without the USB inserted as its flashed to the console NAND using the GUI.

Ah gotcha now. Yeah you were right. My 4gb USB2 doesn't work but my 32gb USB3 does.
Now the real fun begins.

Time to dig out my dvd's of Good sets :yay:

Reactions: LuigiXL

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a bad day. 1 usb stick doesn't work at all and the other shows everything, folders, the works,
but! it loads nothing. Even the original games.

Everything goes to C7.

I've tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling and no dice.

Can anyone clue me in on what I've done wrong?

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bad day. 1 usb stick doesn't work at all and the other shows everything, folders, the works,
but! it loads nothing. Even the original games.

Everything goes to C7.

I've tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling and no dice.

Can anyone clue me in on what I've done wrong?
With the USB mod it could be a ton of things, it would be hard to pinpoint where the issue is. Did you read a tutorial or anything to get it to work?

Last edited by PPlays,

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country
at the moment all I have on the usb is the default games and Soul Blazer.

/bin/clover-canoe-shvc-wr -rom /usr/share/games/CLV-U-DWXEP/Soul_Blazer.sfrom --volume 100 -rollback-snapshot-period 600

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at the moment all I have on the usb is the default games and Soul Blazer.

/bin/clover-canoe-shvc-wr -rom /usr/share/games/CLV-U-DWXEP/Soul_Blazer.sfrom --volume 100 -rollback-snapshot-period 600
Ah ok, IIRC Soul Blazer has issues with the native snes emulator. You might want to try that game with the snes9x core.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.