1. santamanga

santamanga Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Next time probably just telnet to the box and edit the config by hand or make a copy of the config and copy it back with FTP.

2. zeomax

zeomax Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Usb-host mod has no telnet or ftp access.

3. spinal_cord

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

Does anyone know how to access the snes after everything is set up? I want to add psx bios files but I don't want to start over :-(

4. spinal_cord

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

Does anyone know how to access the snes after everything is set up? I want to add psx bios files but I don't want to start over :-(

5. jelmer

jelmer GBAtemp Fan

Bulgaria
    Or just edit/replace the config file? He already uninstalled it but there is an easier way without removing everything. He would still lose all his settings though.

Last edited by jelmer, Jan 5, 2018
  6. jelmer

jelmer GBAtemp Fan

Bulgaria
    Use the bios template hmod, put some bios files for the PSX in there, make a folder called transfer in your Hakchi folder on your USB drive, put your hmod in there and reboot your SNES with the USB drive inside.

7. Hellequin

Hellequin Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    A lot. Like 200 mo.

8. Advokaten

Advokaten GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Last edited by Advokaten, Jan 6, 2018
  9. JackMonty

JackMonty Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Is anyone able to provide a link to CompCom's compiled .hmod for compressing save states please? The download link in this thread needs you to sign up for premium membership to download... Thanks

10. Beaps

Beaps GBAtemp Regular

Can you only have one Mame and one fba hmod installed at anyone time to avoid conflicts?

11. santamanga

santamanga Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    https://github.com/ClusterM/hakchi2/issues/1048 ?
    But isn't the mod also included in KMFDManic's bundles?

Last edited by santamanga, Jan 5, 2018
    JackMonty likes this.
  12. JackMonty

JackMonty Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Thanks a lot for the github link - I've not got round to trying KMFD Manic's releases yet!

13. Beaps

Beaps GBAtemp Regular

......also what Mame and Final Burn sets are you guys using?

14. Liriel

Liriel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    I Dont Have?
    Strange i through i had.

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P10 mit Tapatalk

15. Liriel

Liriel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Make the settingsave file on the USB Stick Then you can delete it when something is wrong

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P10 mit Tapatalk

16. CompCom

CompCom Member
    Newcomer

The latest version can be found on github at: https://github.com/CompCom/hmrepo/raw/master/canoe_save_compress.hmod
    The newest version will always be found at the above address and there will be a new version coming in the next few days.

Last edited by CompCom, Jan 6, 2018
  17. The Frenchman

The Frenchman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
  18. KMFDManic

KMFDManic GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    UPDATE 1-6-18

The theme of today is that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks! But, you can certainly teach a new dog old tricks! Special Characters Be Gone! You can now use the newly revised version of Linked Export by DanTheMan827 to add games, and remove special characters in the process!!! Be sure to add them with compressed option disabled! Then, compress them:) USB-HOST is consolidated into just 2 versions now, 1st release, and the latest, which has a black and white fix to make kachikachi games properly display in color on USB-HOST! MAME 2003 is Updated (Thanks gamez-fan) with some more fun games to play, such as Bonk's Adventure, Bakuretsu Breaker, and Pocket Gal Deluxe! Updated XMB Monochrome for use with current RetroArch:) RetroArch is still at 1.6.7. due to 2 minor conflicts (7zip and XMB do not currently function). Added freeware method of ext4. Other fun additions include much cooler Startup Music for Sega-CD!!! & a hot fix so that you can properly run Japanese Games with the PCSX Core! Enjoy Today's Update! I will put up WIP to let everyone know what to expect next:) But, expect tutorials on how to run NEO-GEO on USB-HOST, etc:) Personal thanks to DefKorns, SuperAwesome, Advokaten, bslenul, The Frenchman, pilotS1, DR1001, gingerbeardman, & pcm720 for helping test some of the Updates! Here are a few videos showing the newest additions

SNES Classic - Special Characters Be Gone!!! USB-HOST

SNES Classic - Brief XMB Monochrome Test

SNES Classic - MAME 2003 Compatibility Update!!!

https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases/

Last edited by KMFDManic, Jan 6, 2018
    evilvoice likes this.
  19. Advokaten

Advokaten GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    What version of RetroArch are you trying to use it on? It works on RetroArch 1.6.7.

Last edited by Advokaten, Jan 6, 2018
  20. psx10k

psx10k Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    @KMFDManic thanks for the new core updates! I was wondering for core updates, does an uninstall of the old core version need to be done to properly clean-up? Or can the new core hmods be installed directly on top?

Also, if a system already has the USB-Mod, what is the proper way to upgrade (other than uninstalling everything)? Is it to follow the whole hakchi process again?

21. classic_gamer_girl

Newcomer

United States
    Hi everyone! So kinda new to the whole modding thing so sorry if this is a stupid question. I have modded my nes mini back in april 2017 and everything works great! I am now going to mod my snes mini and was wondering if when i download the new hackchi and games ect... if i am suppose to use the new version of hackchi on my nes mini also.... or keep using the older version? If i am to use the newer version is there anything special i have to do to keep my current kernel (games list?) and just add more or will it update automatically? Any help is greatly appreciated ;-)

Also, is this file https: //gofile.io/?c=jszKBX the same list of games that is in this file https: //gofile.io/?c=1wvCqi ?
    Also, if it makes a difference, my older nes mini modding version of hackchi is 2.16

Last edited by classic_gamer_girl, Jan 6, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - hakchi2, simple,