Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hehe, this is oldschool just uninstall retroarch, then reinstall retroarch. Everyone makes this mistake at least once:)
Or just edit/replace the config file? He already uninstalled it but there is an easier way without removing everything. He would still lose all his settings though.

Last edited by jelmer,

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Does anyone know how to access the snes after everything is set up? I want to add psx bios files but I don't want to start over :-(
Use the bios template hmod, put some bios files for the PSX in there, make a folder called transfer in your Hakchi folder on your USB drive, put your hmod in there and reboot your SNES with the USB drive inside.

JackMonty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is anyone able to provide a link to CompCom's compiled .hmod for compressing save states please? The download link in this thread needs you to sign up for premium membership to download... Thanks

santamanga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Last edited by santamanga,
Reactions: JackMonty

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, but i have 1 retroarch pack with all cores installed, if i reinstall i lose every setting for all the games.
Make the settingsave file on the USB Stick Then you can delete it when something is wrong

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P10 mit Tapatalk

CompCom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by CompCom,

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE 1-6-18

The theme of today is that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks! But, you can certainly teach a new dog old tricks! Special Characters Be Gone! You can now use the newly revised version of Linked Export by DanTheMan827 to add games, and remove special characters in the process!!! Be sure to add them with compressed option disabled! Then, compress them:) USB-HOST is consolidated into just 2 versions now, 1st release, and the latest, which has a black and white fix to make kachikachi games properly display in color on USB-HOST! MAME 2003 is Updated (Thanks gamez-fan) with some more fun games to play, such as Bonk's Adventure, Bakuretsu Breaker, and Pocket Gal Deluxe! Updated XMB Monochrome for use with current RetroArch:) RetroArch is still at 1.6.7. due to 2 minor conflicts (7zip and XMB do not currently function). Added freeware method of ext4. Other fun additions include much cooler Startup Music for Sega-CD!!! & a hot fix so that you can properly run Japanese Games with the PCSX Core! Enjoy Today's Update! I will put up WIP to let everyone know what to expect next:) But, expect tutorials on how to run NEO-GEO on USB-HOST, etc:) Personal thanks to DefKorns, SuperAwesome, Advokaten, bslenul, The Frenchman, pilotS1, DR1001, gingerbeardman, & pcm720 for helping test some of the Updates! Here are a few videos showing the newest additions

SNES Classic - Special Characters Be Gone!!! USB-HOST

SNES Classic - Brief XMB Monochrome Test

SNES Classic - MAME 2003 Compatibility Update!!!

https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases/

Last edited by KMFDManic,
Reactions: evilvoice

Advokaten

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Dunno about USB Host but if you use the SD mod, this menu will get your console to crash even faster... I've never had the console freeze on the retroarch menu but with this hmod applied it crashes while simply browsing options...
What version of RetroArch are you trying to use it on? It works on RetroArch 1.6.7.

Last edited by Advokaten,

psx10k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@KMFDManic thanks for the new core updates! I was wondering for core updates, does an uninstall of the old core version need to be done to properly clean-up? Or can the new core hmods be installed directly on top?

Also, if a system already has the USB-Mod, what is the proper way to upgrade (other than uninstalling everything)? Is it to follow the whole hakchi process again?

classic_gamer_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! So kinda new to the whole modding thing so sorry if this is a stupid question. I have modded my nes mini back in april 2017 and everything works great! I am now going to mod my snes mini and was wondering if when i download the new hackchi and games ect... if i am suppose to use the new version of hackchi on my nes mini also.... or keep using the older version? If i am to use the newer version is there anything special i have to do to keep my current kernel (games list?) and just add more or will it update automatically? Any help is greatly appreciated ;-)

Also, is this file https: //gofile.io/?c=jszKBX the same list of games that is in this file https: //gofile.io/?c=1wvCqi ?
Also, if it makes a difference, my older nes mini modding version of hackchi is 2.16

Last edited by classic_gamer_girl,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games