Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope still get the same error. " shell command "tar-xvc/var/lib/hakchi/roofs/usr/share/games/nes/kachikachi" returned exit code 1: tar: write error: No space left on device

this is on v2.14b as well. I have tried everything
Okay I got that error before. It pissed me the hell off. Here is how to fix it. First uninstall all mods. Then completely uninstall hakchi from inside hakchi program. And then flash original kernel. And then turn system on and factory reset it. Then flash custom kernel then install mods then sync games. And your problem will be fixed!

fredward

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I got that error before. It pissed me the hell off. Here is how to fix it. First uninstall all mods. Then completely uninstall hakchi from inside hakchi program. And then flash original kernel. And then turn system on and factory reset it. Then flash custom kernel then install mods then sync games. And your problem will be fixed!
Thank you!!!! It finally worked like that. That whole thing was pretty annoying. Thanks for the help. :)

Reactions: youngtune27

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ok maybe this link works. Anyone able to tell me what this error is, looks like a game?

https://imageshack.com/i/pn96IEWLj

What's wrong with you guys? If you have not free space on the disk, you just need to check which files take up space on the disk and remove them. Just like on any other computer/device. Nothing special.

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!!!! It finally worked like that. That whole thing was pretty annoying. Thanks for the help. :)
Of course bro! I was just as annoyed as you were. But after trying multiple thing I got it figured out so glad it helped you! I couldn't get past like 85mb when it was doing it to me!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's wrong with you guys? If you have not free space on the disk, you just need to check which files take up space on the disk and remove them. Just like on any other computer/device. Nothing special.
That has nothing to do with it. The problem is these errors happen when people are clear under the limit. Working setups aren't working anymore. That's the problem.

Reactions: ByteThis

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can get that error when you aren't out of memory tho.

True enough! But it seems to be occurring more and more with the newer versions of hakchi.Peeps were still running older versions of hakchi,2.13 and 2,14 then deciding to upgrade to newer versions, and this error is common now.

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To get rid of the error message, you can uninstall everything like mods etc. Go back to the original kernel, use a newer version of hakchi and start again with building a custom kernel.
That's how it worked for me.

brewc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cluster it said I was below space on the bar below, so I wasn't sure what was going on. I'm not literate to understand what all that means, more layman terms for me.

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the savestate manager in hakchi and delete them..[/QUOTE said:
I don't want to do it that way. For some reason all the modding I've done has rendered added NES games unplayable by the default emulator, keeping me in a bootloop. I just want to reset everything on my mini.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Stupid edit won't work... just read the "quote" box. That's my reply.

Last edited by Reyn_the_Insane,

brewc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True enough! But it seems to be occurring more and more with the newer versions of hakchi.Peeps were still running older versions of hakchi,2.13 and 2,14 then deciding to upgrade to newer versions, and this error is common now.

Yes, this is what I done yesterday from 2.11 to 2.16 deleted a bunch of NES games and added some snes and a couple of N64 to see how those worked and got that. I took back to factory state and will delete all save and try again with 2.16 and see what it does. By the way I downloaded Syndrome208 (YouTube name) 2.16 version with modules and games already in the zip file

Last edited by brewc,

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Cluster it said I was below space on the bar below, so I wasn't sure what was going on. I'm not literate to understand what all that means, more layman terms for me.
Maybe some fragmentation problem? How far you was below limit? How much limit was? Can you try debug version? It has verbose output about disk usage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou