Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the ROMs I installed on 2.12 were located in a different folder but I moved them, that wouldn't effect it right because it's not working from shortcuts but the actual files
i am on 2.12. I refuse to go to 2.13 a b c d or e. What do you mean they were in one folder and you moved them? All my games are in my game folder. Nowhere else. Where would you move them?

mollywhopper78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am on 2.12. I refuse to go to 2.13 a b c d or e. What do you mean they were in one folder and you moved them? All my games are in my game folder. Nowhere else. Where would you move them?

I originally had the ROMs in my "downloads" folder but decided to streamline everything by moving all of into the "hakchi2" folder... I wouldn't think this would mess with it though

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I originally had the ROMs in my "downloads" folder but decided to streamline everything by moving all of into the "hakchi2" folder... I wouldn't think this would mess with it though
Where was this downloads folder? Your desktop? Every game should be in games folder inside hakchi folder.

mollywhopper78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where was this downloads folder? Your desktop? Every game should be in games folder inside hakchi folder.

I know I didn't set retroarch to run NES games, unless I added a core that wasn't needed... But the only ones that would mess with NES games would nestopia right?

mollywhopper78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nestopia can play like all of them. Just have to have the commands right.

ok, so the original 30 NES games play but the others don't

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well that's good to know, so you have it fixed now? It works?

All I did was change the file name to the original name... I'm playing a normal song, which is kind of awkward because everytime you change folders it starts the song over

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you move a game over from 'downloads' to the hackchi program, it makes folders inside the 'games' folder. Those folders (inside 'games') should not be touched or moved or renamed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Audacity (2.1.2)

http://www.audacityteam.org/download/windows/

That's the one I'm using..lol...minimum is 16 bit..:blink: You must be special to have 8 bit listed..lol..:ha:

And thankyou as well ! :D

Here's what I found... 16 bit runs fine as long as you name the file "music" like the original...

Thanks Molly ! :)

Last edited by ByteThis,

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe this Tutorial (also with English titles for the steps, to help English speak people) is useful to the new people who want to use hakchi2 and maybe has some fears.

Please, enjoy!

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,
Reactions: NESjimbo

mollywhopper78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone should write a mod for the music that would allow for different tracks to play... I know we could edit them together but I'm talking about like maybe a playlist or something.... Here's to hoping

Kobe46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I moved the order of the folders to no avail... This is really weird.
Sounds like you have a path issue since it's resetting back to the main screen when you try to launch. If you moved any files around, that might explain it. The changing of the folder order wouldn't remedy that issue. However, it has fixed the issues of an incomplete flash as well as the frozen black screen with permanent C8 error (Well, for others anyway. I'm finally about to test it for myself this evening since I've been having the frozen black screen when I try to run SNES after adding more games).

Reactions: youngtune27

Ash_The_Fallen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended buying a retro pie 3b and haven't messed with my nes classic since, plays all games perfectly fine, every emulator. Should of just got one of those instead of the classic. But I have two nes classics I'll probably sell and make more money later on. Thanks for making the hackhi2 program, it is cool for playing just nes games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end