Hadrian's follow up topic

"If you did a shit in the bath would you just scoop it out or would you end your bathing experi

• Meh... Who gives a shit?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would change my position so I would be sitting on a mushy throne.

• I would play underwater explorer and investigate this underwater phenomenom.

• Masturbate.

• Total voters
P

pasc

Oh my.... good that I always shower instead of bathing, let alone peeing or **** in the shower/bath...

Did you guys forget where the toilet is, or why are you doing such weird topics ?

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
science said:
Prophet said:
wabsta said:
I don't have one.
But if I would...
Then I probadly piss in it if I were tired and lazy.

blink.gif

Glad I found this topic, I was just about to create one about the very same thing. You know, I was sitting here like "I wonder if gbatemp members bathe in their own piss, hmmm." and viola here I find this informative post. Now I just hope someone is brave enough to follows this topic up with, "Do you shit on the sofa?" That would be simply monumental.

Side note: Is it just me or does anyone else feel like fodder for a deep seeded fetish Hadrian must be harboring?

Great, now some tryhard noob is going to go create that topic. Bet you five bucks

Someone owes me five bucks

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The next one would be:

For Guys:
"If you got overally horny, masturbated and did a sex wee in the bath would you get out?"

For Ladies:
"If you got overally horny, masturbated and did a flange squirt in the bath would you get out?"

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
science said:
science said:
Prophet said:
wabsta said:
I don't have one.
But if I would...
Then I probadly piss in it if I were tired and lazy.

blink.gif

Glad I found this topic, I was just about to create one about the very same thing. You know, I was sitting here like "I wonder if gbatemp members bathe in their own piss, hmmm." and viola here I find this informative post. Now I just hope someone is brave enough to follows this topic up with, "Do you shit on the sofa?" That would be simply monumental.

Side note: Is it just me or does anyone else feel like fodder for a deep seeded fetish Hadrian must be harboring?

Great, now some tryhard noob is going to go create that topic. Bet you five bucks

Someone owes me five bucks

NO U

Posts merged

QUOTE(Hadrian @ Jun 26 2008, 08:16 PM)
The next one would be:

For Guys:
"If you got overally horny, masturbated and did a sex wee in the bath would you get out?"

For Ladies:
"If you got overally horny, masturbated and did a flange squirt in the bath would you get out?"

Great idea!

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
The next one would be:

For Guys:

For Ladies:

I'm going to try an predict what this epic series of threads will eventaully escalate into. I'm picturing a bolivian transexual, a porta-potty, a knotted shoe string, and five empty ink cartrigides. Anyone else?

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Who gives a shit
.........oh wait
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum