Had a funny thought

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This was a silly thought that spawned from lot's of people who "forget" to read the rules and dive straight into the "OMG WHERE IS TEH ROMZ?" question. Why not create a link at the top that says ROMS/MP3/WAREZ and the people who actually click on it get's confronted with a stupid picture with a message along the lines of, "WE DON'T HAVE ROMS, DIDN'T YOU READ THE RULES"? Sorry if this was a waste of time.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Actually, that's a pretty amusing idea - especially if combined with that avatar of yours
happy.gif

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It would be amusing, but I don't see it working. There are going to be people who click on it, see the image, and still ask for roms. Yes guys, there are people stupid enough to still ask.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
whatever we do people will still ask for roms
it's the same with any "warez" infomation site/forum on the web
people read the rules but either ignore them or are too stupid to understand them

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL, Myke you should still do the image
laugh.gif

But I agree with the staffers on this, it won't stop the lazy bastards that don't read the rules anyway. It's not like we'd be able to see people reactions to it either so while the ideas funny, there's no pay off...

Good idea just not practical...

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well I don't think it would work but wouldn't it be great if we made a page on the forum which links you to a flas basically dissing the hell out of them
We can all do it, just like the staff do when the post pics when closing topics.
------------------------
n00b: where's teh roms?

dice: have a look [*url=gbatemp.net/urstupid]at the ROMS/MP3/WAREZ section[/*url]

Enjoy
wink.gif

--------------------------------

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I think it should happen just to see a sickening drawing by Myke to scare the f**k outta n00bies lol.

I like the idea, but as others have said its not practical.

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd totally look at it to have a good laugh. Damn noobs are irritating... and to top it off they can't spell shit too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste