Hacking Hacks.ini ..uughhh?

rarara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
okay, here is how it goes.. I was successfully installing the softmii package but that soon stopped when i tried loading the system hacks in preloader version 0.27. It shows the hacks ( yes, there 289 which is the right code for my wii) but when i enalble and save settings nothing happens, i cant move my disk channel or load backup games off the disk channel....???? i have done everything correctly and tried many times but nothing happens.

I searched around but noone posted about this type of issue.

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i know you said that but what i meant maybe even though it says its the correct one its not i actually had that happen...
try the program i told you about i can almost guarantee it'll fix your problem....
-koitt050383

rarara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WhiteWingedKnight said:
what do i have to put in for the Hack.ini, it gives me the read carefully part then i ahve to write something at the bottom...

Care to tell me..

wht?

Posts merged

QUOTE(kitt050383 @ Feb 10 2009, 10:21 PM) probably have the wrong region hacks.ini file....
use this program to make one....
[url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1F104IZG]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1F104IZG [/url]

-kitt050383

by the way when i download the app. and open it it says theres a newer version and i cant make a hack.ini files..?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
WhiteWingedKnight said:
what do i have to put in for the Hack.ini, it gives me the read carefully part then i ahve to write something at the bottom...

Care to tell me..

it's the same code you have to enter before installing preloader

WhiteWingedKnigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
WhiteWingedKnight said:

Care to tell me..

it's the same code you have to enter before installing preloader

Whoops, no i meant the little password for the hack.ini creator program, IT won't let me use it and it seems i have to type something to use it.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah, that's what I meant.
the password is hardlump
this is also the code you'll have to enter before installing preloader on the wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet