Hacking Hackmii Installer Beta 2

Riicky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i was on 3.2U with the homebrew channel, gamma loader, and Cioscorp , Preloader, and installed Bootmii,before going to 4.0u using the "Ultimate System Menu 40 Guide" so on 4.0 I reinstalled Cioscorp and everything is good.....now that the hackmii installer v2 came out, i figured i'd give it a go...but when I try to install it, it says "no vulnerable IOS found, can not install".....any thoughts?

Sebastian25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CIOSCORP modifys existing IOS. I would remove it entirely... and start fresh. Downgrade to system menu 289. Before installing bootmii I made sure that I started clean. CIOSCORP is nothing but trouble. especially since u have a USB loader and a backupdisc launcher.

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem

Just install IOS36-64-v1042.wad (Google it), run the HackMii installer, then reinstall CIOS36.wad from CIOSCORP once BootMii is installed

doofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sebastian25 said:
I would remove it entirely... and start fresh. Downgrade to system menu 289. Before

Does anyone have directions on how to do this? I was able to update bootmii using the IOS36 wad change below but would like to be totally clean of this CIOSCORP mess.

Any how-to guides would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom