Hackmii Installer Beta 2

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Riicky, May 28, 2009.

1. Riicky
    OP

Riicky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 15, 2009
    United States
    Reading,Pennsylvania
    ok so i was on 3.2U with the homebrew channel, gamma loader, and Cioscorp , Preloader, and installed Bootmii,before going to 4.0u using the "Ultimate System Menu 40 Guide" so on 4.0 I reinstalled Cioscorp and everything is good.....now that the hackmii installer v2 came out, i figured i'd give it a go...but when I try to install it, it says "no vulnerable IOS found, can not install".....any thoughts?

2. Sebastian25

Sebastian25 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 25, 2007
    United States
    CIOSCORP modifys existing IOS. I would remove it entirely... and start fresh. Downgrade to system menu 289. Before installing bootmii I made sure that I started clean. CIOSCORP is nothing but trouble. especially since u have a USB loader and a backupdisc launcher.

3. frostyfrosty

frostyfrosty GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2008
    United States
    California
    ios downgrader?

4. piratesmack

piratesmack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 28, 2009
    United States
    $(pwd)
    I had the same problem

Just install IOS36-64-v1042.wad (Google it), run the HackMii installer, then reinstall CIOS36.wad from CIOSCORP once BootMii is installed

5. Riicky
    OP

Riicky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 15, 2009
    United States
    Reading,Pennsylvania
    thanks piratesmack, that did the trick!

6. doofer

doofer Newbie

Newcomer
    May 29, 2009
    United States
    Does anyone have directions on how to do this? I was able to update bootmii using the IOS36 wad change below but would like to be totally clean of this CIOSCORP mess.

Any how-to guides would be appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice